Chapter 30

Invidiam

                “So we counted the votes and the winner of tonight’s talent show is…” Donghae paused for a moment, letting the anticipation build. Eunhyuk grinned. “The choice was hard, but the judge’s vote for winner is Yonghwa and Kris.” Everyone clapped and congratulated them. They high fived each other, winking. Sorotsu laughed “And the winners of the votes are Thunder and Baekhyun!”

                Dara started jumping up and down and ran over and tackle hugged the both of them causing an uproar of laughter.  Leeteuk called the winning acts up to the stage and handed them each a rolled up piece of paper. Everyone looked at the papers confused. Kris and Thunder unrolled them at the same time and Thunder fell to the ground laughing and Kris leaned on Yonghwa and handed it off to him. Baekhyun and Yonghwa saw what was on the paper and started laughing really hard as well.

                Everyone was curious and came to look and Leeteuk had drawn them certificates using crayons. Everyone was laughing really hard and some of them almost couldn’t breathe. Leeteuk laughed awkwardly and put his hand behind his head. “Well they needed to win something.” Dara giggled and leaned on Leeteuk “So you got your crayon?” She said nodding with a huge grin on her face. Everyone started laughing even harder and some of them started singing Crayon by G-Dragon.

                Eventually they all stopped laughing and singing and settled in and started eating some of the snacks. It was getting late and some of them were starting to decide where they were going to sleep. A lot of the EXO members were still grouped together. Chanyeol and Kai were lying down near Minhyuk and Mir. Thunder was sitting with Baekhyun talking to Leeteuk. Yonghwa and Kris were with Jungshin, Lay, Seungho and G.O.

                The girls of 2NE1 were sitting together with Jonghyun, Suho and Chen. Sungmin decided to go over by the group of EXO members. Ryeowook joined into Leeteuk’s conversation. Donghae and Eunhyuk were with Sorotsu and Joon.

                Joon wrapped his arms around her again. “So did you have fun today?” She smiled and leaned back against him and nodded. “Thank you, guys. It was really fun. I’m probably the only fan who ever got to experience this ever.” Eunhyuk ruffled up her hair. “You aren’t just a fan anymore. You’re our friend and you are part of the MBLAQ family now.” Joon squeezed her tighter and laughed. “You’re mine now. So how was your day with these two?” Eunhyuk and Donghae grinned.

                She laughed. “It was fun! We took pictures too. They are back in the room. We went and played in the water.” Joon smiled “That’s it? Kai told me something interesting today.” Sorotsu’s eyes opened wide. Kai knew a lot about her and had no idea what he said. Eunhyuk and Donghae were very curious because of her reaction. “What did he tell you?” she asked quietly.

                He smiled and pulled her onto his lap so she couldn’t escape. He smiled at Eunhyuk. “It involves you too Eunhyuk-ssi.” They leaned forward even more interested and Sorotsu suddenly knew what it was. She was about to say something but Joon playfully covered . “He said that before me, you were her favorite idol.” Eunhyuk grinned and flailed around with a not so excited Donghae.

                Joon let go of Sorotsu’s mouth. She sighed and covered her face. Eunhyuk winked at her. “So it could have been me instead of Joon that you married.” Donghae hit him with his pillow as Joon instinctively pulled her to his chest, like Eunhyuk was about to snatch her away. Joon stuck his tongue out at him. “Well now she’s my wife, you can’t do anything about it.” They all started laughing.

                After he was finished being beaten by Donghae’s pillow Eunhyuk grinned at her. “Was I really your favorite?” She frantically tried to think of a way to cover this. She laughed “Well I am a fan girl; I have favorites in every group.” Donghae grinned. “So you ranked members too? A lot of fans do that.” Sorotsu laughed “Almost all the fans do that.”  

                Donghae was curious and scooted closer and pulled Eunhyuk in. He started whispering hoping that no one would notice. “So you have ranks for the groups here too?” She smiled awkwardly and nodded. Now the four of them were looking around to see if anyone was listening, in the process catching Dara’s attention. Dara excused herself from her conversation and sneaked up behind Donghae and Eunhyuk and leaned over them.

                “Are we telling secrets over here?” She asked, startling all of them. Donghae quickly pulled her down so she was sitting. “Shush! Sorotsu was a fan girl and has rankings for all of the groups here. I was about to ask her to tell us what they are.” Dara lit up and scooted in as well. Sorotsu sighed. There was no getting out of it now. She figured that she would just be honest and tell them.

                “Okay, I guess I can tell you, but remember that my ranks are from before I actually met all of you.” They all nodded. Dara grinned. “Tell us your MBLAQ ranks first!” They all laughed.  Sorotsu sighed. “Before I met you my ranks were,” she smiled up at Joon. “Joon-oppa first, then Thunder-oppa, Mir-ssi, G.O-oppa, and then Seungho-oppa.” Joon started grinning ear to ear and wiggled around excited.

                Dara grinned at the fact that her brother was second. Donghae laughed “How about CNBLUE?” She thought for a moment. “They went Yonghwa-oppa, Minhyuk-ssi, Jonghyun-oppa and Jungshin-ssi.” Eunhyuk leaned on Dara’s shoulder. “What about 2NE1?” Sorotsu laughed. “Well I never really ranked the girl groups but Dara has always been my favorite.” Dara made an excited squeak sound and lunged to hug Sorotsu, who was sitting on Joons lap still. Dara ended up knocking them both over and laying on top of them. They suddenly had everyone’s attention that was still awake.

                Leeteuk took a picture and laughed coming over by them. The rest of the ones still awake laughed at her and went back to what they were doing. Leeteuk sat in between where Dara was sitting and Eunhyuk. “What’s going on over here?” he asked smiling. Donghae sighed and made sure no one was listening in. “Sorotsu-ssi is telling us her ranks of the groups here. She said that Dara-noona was always her favorite.” Leeteuk smiled. “Which groups did I miss?”

                Eunhyuk laughed. “She only has EXO and Super Junior left. Leeteuk grinned “Then I’m right in time.” Eunhyuk smiled “Let’s do EXO next!” Dara sat back in between Leeteuk and Donghae. Sorotsu and Joon sat back up as well. Sorotsu looked around to see who was still awake.

                Only CL, Bom, Yonghwa, Kris, Luhan, Seungho and G.O were still awake besides them. She sighed and using her fingers she listed “For EXO it goes Luhan, Kris, Tao, Chanyeol, Kai, Lay, Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, and Sehun.” They all laughed. She looked at them confused. “What’s so funny?” she asked pouting a little bit. Leeteuk smiled “I wasn’t expecting Kai to be sixth.” She laughed. Dara nodded. “I like Baekhyun. He is a good kid.” She said crossing her arms. Eunhyuk laughed “He seems to have gotten close to your brother since we have been here.”

                Joon looked away awkwardly smiling. Sorotsu blushed and both she and Dara giggled. “That they have.” Dara said grinning and standing up. “Well I’m sleepy. So I’m going to go lay down.” She said waving and scurrying back over by CL and Bom.

                Eunhyuk grinned “All that’s left is Super Junior ranks. To make it easier on you since we have so many members, just rank the five of us that are here.” The three Super Junior members nodded. Sorotsu blushed and grabbed Joons arm that was around her stomach. She looked down at the ground. “Well out of you five it would be Eunhyuk-oppa first, then Donghae-oppa, Leeteuk-oppa, Sungmin-oppa and then Ryeowook-oppa.” Eunhyuk lit up again and hugged Donghae. “We come in first and second!” Leeteuk smiled. “Do we still come in those positions when you add all of the members?”

                She laughed “You three do.” They three of them seemed content with her answers and they realized it was getting late. Leeteuk went back to where he had decided to sleep. Donghae and Eunhyuk were sleeping next to each other a few feet away from Sorotsu and Joon. Joon laid on his back on his pillow. Sorotsu laid on her stomach and looked around smiling. She noticed that Baekhyun and Thunder were sleeping next to each other and giggled, pointing it out to Joon.

                Seungho and G.O had fallen asleep on top of the same blanket and Kris and Yonghwa were trying to move them under the blankets. Luhan was now asleep between Sehun and Tao. Yonghwa and Kris managed to tuck the two MBLAQ members in. Sorotsu smiled as she noticed that their blankets were next to each other. She turned back to Joon who had rolled onto his side facing her. He smiled and motioned for her to come closer.

                She smiled and scooted near him. He grinned and laid an arm over her and kissed her forehead. “Good night.” He whispered as he closed his eyes. She smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. “Good night.”