Dongsaeng?

Hidden Love

Eunhyuk walked through the entrance of Seoul Hospital and head to one of the room on the second floor. Eunhyuk’s head was quite a mess and he felt that he was in no condition to work today. He have called the school to inform that he can’t turn up for work as some urgent matters come up. A little white lie doesn’t hurt right? Eunhyuk went inside the elevator and stared blankly at the closing door. ‘Why did I even agree..’ eunhyuk heaved a sigh as he remember the incident with Donghae. He and Donghae have exchange contacts and Donghae said that he will get contact him as soon as he finish making their contract.

Eunhyuk still can’t believe that he’s going to get married. He wake up from his thoughts as the elevator opened and walked out of it and head to the hospital room numbered 1315. He knocks on the door but receive no reply. Eunhyuk bit his lips“Maybe he’s sleeping..” he muttered to himself. He opened the door and went inside and shivered as he was welcomed by the coldness in the room because of the air-cond.

His eyes darted onto the hospital bed where he saw a figure was connected by wires at his arms and was wearing the oxygen mask. Eunhyuk eyes quickly soften at the sight and walked towards the bed. “Siwon..”Eunhyuk mumbled softly as he arrived beside the bed. Siwon is Eunhyuk’s friend since childhood and grew up together in the same orphanage. At the age of 8, both have been adopted by foster families but they still can contact each other because they went to the same school.

As the years past, they become closer and love each other like real brothers until they graduate from the university. But one day, eunhyuk felt like his world crumbling down when he heard the news of Siwon has been admitted to the hospital. And that was the day he knows that Siwon is suffering from cancer and is almost the last stage.

Eunhyuk creased his forehead and closed his eyes as he starts remembering about the day. He cried so much for his dear dongsaeng and when he knows about the cost for the surgery, he felt that his world stopped. It was too much and he couldn’t pay all of it. Siwon have his savings and eunhyuk also gives him his but it still isn’t enough. And his foster parents are well-off and so does Eunhyuk’s. Therefore, they can’t help much either. Eunhyuk doesn’t want to lose Siwon. He was the first family he had before he met his foster family. Therefore, when he heard that Donghae will give him a good amount of money if he married him, he immediately accepts it because of Siwon. To save his dongsaeng.

A tear unknowingly escaped from his eye and he suddenly felt that something cold was grabbing his hand. He opened his eyes and saw that Siwon was holding his hand and looking at him with a concerned expression. Eunhyuk quickly wiped the tear away with the back of his free hand and smiled at Siwon eventhough the smile looked a little sad. “How are you Siwon? Are you feeling better?”Eunhyuk asked with a happy made up voice. Siwon tried to sit up and Eunhyuk quickly helped him. Siwon take off the oxygen mask and looked at Eunhyuk with the same expression.

“Are you alright hyung? Why are you here and not working?”Siwon ignored Eunhyuk question and aked him questions instead with his hoarse and weak voice. Of course Siwon was happy that Eunhyuk visited him but eunhyuk always visits him after work and he knows that the time now isn’t the time Eunhyuk get off from work because he catch a glance at the clock and it wasn’t even evening.

“I-I’m fine Siwon.. I’m just taking an off day today since I felt that my body is feeling tired..”Eunhyuk said to Siwon and Siwon knows that he’s lying because his hyung is wearing the clothes he use to wear for work. But he just let his hyung be since he knows that eunhyuk will them him himself the reason why he doesn’t go to work. “If you say so hyung.. So why are you here?”Siwon asked and Eunhyuk pouted, “Why? You don’t like me here?” Siwon chuckled slightly before smiling, “Of course not hyung.. I’m very happy you’re here..”Siwon said and hold eunhyuk’s hand tightly and eunhyuk smiled back. ‘I’m not regretting anything Siwon if you’re going to be fine..’Eunhyuk said to himself inside his heart and began chatting with Siwon.

***

Donghae walked inside the office and head straight to his room but not to forget to smile and bowed back to the staffs that greets him. The staffs were confused on why their boss is working today eventhough  it’s his off day but knowing their boss workaholic personality, they just shrugged it off. Donghae arrived inside his office and closed the door before heading towards his desk, sitting on his chair.

He took out his crack iPhone and also the piece of paper that has eunhyuk’s number written on it. Donghae unknowingly smiled when he remembered about Eunhyuk and the expressions that the latter make. Donghae refuse to acknowledge that Eunhyuk is cute. And when the time he kissed eunhyuk, his body moved on its own. And he still remember the softness of eunhyuk’s skin on his lips and that makes his grin wider.

When he realized that he was smiling like an idiot inside his own office, he quickly snapped out of his thoughts and began his work but before that he called Kyuhyun using his office’s telephone to tell him what happened.

“Hello?”Kyuhyun voice was heard on the other line.

“Hey Kyu, what’re you doing? Well anyway, I have to tell you something..”Donghae said all grinning.

“What’s the point of asking me what I’m doing since you’re the one that have something to say?” Kyuhyun snorted. “So what is it?”

“Aish you brat! Well, I just want to tell you that your plan worked and I need you t help me..”

“Huh? What plan hyung?”Kyuhyun asked confused.

“Well your plan about the contract marriage of course! I already have someone that ‘s suitable for being my fake wife..”Donghae said happily?

“What?! You found someone to be your fake wife this fast? Who did you pick? Your secretary? A worker at your office?”Kyuhyun asked while shouting.

Donghae made a face hearing Kyuhyun’s loud voice, “Yah! Are you trying to make me deaf? And for your question, is no and no.. I get you to meet him later.. now I just need you to help me with something..”

“Alright.. So what is it with that you need my help?”Kyuhyun asked Donghae which Donghae just smile to the phone. “I need you to make the contract between me and my future wife..”

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:just a short update but I hope you like it..:)

Since this is the only time I have to update and in 2 weeks I’m gonna sit for my mid-sem exam..

Wish me luck! And sorry for not being able to update often..:(

here's my twitter id if you want to talk to me or something @tedy184

THANKS FOR READING,SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!^^

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!! :B