Proposal?

Hidden Love

Donghae taps his fingers on the table and stared boringly at the non-stop blabbering girl in front of him which doing a good job making him felt annoyed. Donghae sighed inwardly and glance at his watch. ‘I think 30 minutes of my time is enough wasted here..’ Donghae looked up from his watch and rolled his eyes at his still talking blind date and blurted, “Are you done talking nonsense yet?”with a straight face. The girl finally stopped talking blinking her eyes at donghae thinking that she had heard him wrong.

“W-What did you say?”she asked with a stoned-awkward-unbelievable smile that donghae talked so harshly to her. Donghae smirked, ‘such a stupid and ignorant girl..just like the other girls and guys mom set up for me..trying to impress me by revealing skin to me and talked about their family’s wealth when I’m 10 ties richer than them..’

“I said are you done talking ? If you are, then I say we end this meeting here..”donghae said casually with an expressionless face and called the waiter leaving the girl dumbstruck at what’s happening. And at the time she snapped out of her trance, she saw donghae already at the exit. She quickly called him, “Donghae-shi! Donghae-shi!” but of course donghae just continue to walked out and ignore the call.

Donghae stepped out of the fancy restaurant, café or whatever the place was for all he cared and release a relief sighed. He ran his hand through his hair, “Another blind date going down the dumps..”donghae mumbled to himself and begin his walk to his car which he parked quite far since there were no empty car park near the meeting place earlier.

As he walks, he remembered how his mother suddenly asked him to go and get married after he got home after a tiring day at work which made what his mother said to him pass inside his mind like a breeze. Donghae knows that his mother’s attention are good that she wants him to get married at his current age which is 26, very suitable to get marries he must say. His mom even said she doesn’t care if his partner is a guy because she doesn’t want her son getting old alone. And of course she added fake tears to it. Dramatic isn’t it? yup, but that is Lee Donghae’s mom.

And of course Donghae came up with excuses like he wants to focus on his job (a workaholic I remind you) and will find his groom or bride later because his father just entrusted him the company a couple of months ago. He doesn’t want any distraction. But NO! being the dramatic mom Mrs. Lee is she wants Donghae to get married and fast!

So that is the story of how Lee Donghae officially got stuck with the annoying girls and guys his mom set him up with. Good thing that Donghae is biual so he doesn’t care much. His thoughts about his miserable life was interrupted by the ringing of his iPhone and he took it out and his brow irked in curiosity, ‘Kyu? Why is he calling me?’ Donghae touch his phone and kyuhyun voice was heard, “Hey hyung! What are you doing? Want to hang out? I’m kinda boring right now..”

“Sorry kyu but I don’t have the mood to hang out right now.. I just want to get home and sleep.”donghae said as his voice expresses how tired he was with the blind date. “Ahh~! You must’ve been from the blind dates auntie set for you right? And I guess to blew it up again..”Kyuhyun chuckled on the other side. Donghae shrugged, “It’s not my fault that the girl was talking non-stop and it ticks me off..”he said truthfully and kyuhyun chuckled hearing his hyung complains.

“I know, I know.. but seriously  hyung, this is like the 13th blind date auntie set up from you. Don’t you feel anything towards anyone of them?” Kyuhyun asked and donghae quickly answered, “No.. I’ve told you that I want to focus on my career right? So I don’t want any distraction but my mom of course set me up with countless of bling dates just to get me married. And I don’t know how to stop her..”Donghae shook his head at the thought on when his mother is going to stop setting him up with strangers although most of them are her friends daughter and son.

 “Hmm..i got an idea hyung!”kyuhyun said and donghae can feel the other smirking. Donghae suddenly perked up to hear what the other got to say, “What idea kyu?”

“Well,the idea is actually for you to get married also..BUT! with a terms and condition..”kyu said making donghae stopped walking and his forehead creased as his brain trying to process what his dongsaeng juat said. “So you mean having a contract marriage?”donghae asked. “Bingo! I knew you weren’t that dumb hyung…”

“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?! And it’s not such a bad idea kyu since I don’t need to force myself to love him or her..”donghae said. “Well the idea came from the genius me.. Of course it’s a good one..”donghae can imagine how smug  kyuhyun looked when  he muttered those words which he just shook his head at it.

‘You’re right that you don’t need to force yourself to love hyung.. but you might be the one to fall in love without you noticing it..’

“So do you have anyone in mind?”kyuhyun asked. “No i—“donghae couldn’t finished his sentence because he was suddenly knock down on the ground and his phone fell from his grip. He could see another person was lying next to him too as he rubbed the back of his head that was quite sore from the impact.

The guy also rubbed the back of his head because of the fall but quickly stood up as he remembered that he needs to get to work fast! But then when he saw donghae still lying on the groud, he mentally slapped himself, ‘How could I forget that I crash into someone!’

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to crash into you! Let me help you!”eunhyuk held out his hand in front of donghae. But Donghae just keeps staring at him, ‘Why is it that he seems so familiar?’ Donghae mused. And what came out from Donghae’s mouth sure shocked himself and hyukjae, “Will you marry me?”

Eunhyuk looked at him with eyes widen and a dumbfounded face, “Ehh??!!”

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:err…hi?^^’ *sighed* I don’t want to ask for forgiveness because I don’t deserves it since I didn’t update for 2 or 3 months now.. if you want to get mad at me I’ll accept it with all my heart.. and thanks so much for subbing eventhough I didn’t post the first chapter! I’m such a bad author.. *sigh*

p/s:thank you so much for waiting for me..:)