Since the Swings

Since the Swings

 

"Dani, where are you going?" asked your umma. Sheepishly, you turned to look at her.
 
"Just to the park..." was your answer.
 
"Alright, well wrap up tightly. It's cold outside. And be home by curfew, please!" she called as you raced out of the door.
 
FREE AT LAST!
 
For the past hours, you had been so anxious to get outside and to get to your sanctuary, the park.
 
At this time of day, parents had already taken in their children from the park and it was deserted. There was no one to make you get off the swing or wait your turn for the slide. You could play all the games you wanted without a bother.
 
You raced into the park entrance, happy that it hadn't been locked yet. Immediately, you raced an unseen opponent for the swings. You jumped on, looking over at the empty swing beside you. It made your heart burn so you immediately set to work swinging.
 
Pumping your legs harder and higher, you remembered how oppa always used to sit next to you and swing as well. He was always the best. He could always go so high that it seemed he would touch the sky. He did all the daredevil stunts, too. He leaned back so that he looked like he was lying straight out. He jumped off from the highest point in the swing's arc. He stood on the swing. Oppa was cool.
 
Slowing your legs to stop the swing, you watched as someone else walked into the park. Immediately, you jumped off the swing which resulted in your landing in a pile of mulch and scraping your hands and knees. But, that was the last thing on your mind as you dusted yourself off and ran smack into the person that had just entered.
 
"Donghae oppa!"
 
"Miho, what on earth?" he exclaimed, chuckling. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and you couldn't help but smell as his familiar scent filled your sense.
 
"I missed you!"
 
"Super Junior has been busy..." he explained, sheepishly.
 
The two of you pulled apart and you stared up into his eyes.
 
"Fishy!" you giggled, happy as can be.
 
"I'm really glad to be home. I missed you", said Donghae, staring down at you. He poked out as his tongue as was always his habit and you stared at his lips. Your habit was chewing your lip and it went into overdrive as you thought.
 
Now was your chance. You could confess right here! Oppa wouldn't be able to treat you as his friend's little sister any longer.
 
"Oppa..." you started.
 
You didn't even have time to finish because of what Donghae did next. He bent down and placed his lips onto yours. You were surprised for a second and jumped back.
 
"Why did you do that for?" you exclaimed.
 
"Mianhae", said Donghae. "It's just that when you chew your lip you look so y. I've liked you for a while and I came back to confess. I really---"
 
You interrupted him by jumping into his arms and kissing him back. This time it was more passionate and intense.
 
When the two of you finally pulled away, you smiled and said, "I like you too, oppa."
 
"Since when?" he asked.
 
"Since the swings..." you answered, blushing.
 
"Wah. Your blush is so cute, too!" exclaimed Donghae, bending to kiss your cheeks.