Absence

Out of the Blue

Heechul didn't know for how long did he run, but he couldn't feel the presence of time. He collapsed on the road, panting. He was breathing, but he didn't feel alive. He had lost track of time, he couldn't keep up with anything. In his world, everyday is the same, there is no tomorrow.

The time had stopped at that moment, the instant right where Hangeng was still with him. He is still the same person, he still loves him with all of himself. Heechul's world has never changed, except for the fact that the most important person is missing. 

He could hold on to all of the memories, but they were tearing his heart apart. He tried desperately to keep all the memories, but he still couldn't stop them from fading away. 

"Heechul," he felt himself getting hoisted up. "Let's go home."

Unwittingly, tears were streaming down his cheeks. 

"It's okay, Heechul. You'll smile while recalling the past. Tomorrow will be a new day, everything will be fine again."

He didn't understand. He didn't feel okay. He couldn't smile while thinking of the past. Heechul didn't want to move on. If Hangeng didn't come back, everyday is yesterday.

There is no tomorrow.


Inspiration: Tablo ft. Taeyang - Tomorrow