All About Us

Out of the Blue

We were lying on the grass, watching the stars above. We wasn't talking, but it was a comfortable silence. And I felt satisfied just by the knowledge that he is by my side. 

"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance," Donghae stood up and offered his hand. 

I was puzzled, then chuckled. "Hae, you know I can dance better than you."

Donghae smiled. He grabbed my hand and hauled me to my feet. Immediately, Donghae interlaced his fingers with mine and sneaked his right arm around my waist. "I'm talking about this kind of dance, Hyukkie. I know you've never tried it."

I turned red. Before I could say anything, he spoke. "Would you let me lead? Give it a try, it'll be alright."

We started moving slowly, with me stumbling a little as I kept staring at our feet. But as the great dancer I am, I picked it up really quickly. I smiled widely and lifted my head up to meet Donghae's eyes. 

We were in an empty open field but I felt that even if we were in a room filled with people, everything else would be still as well. I could imagine that everyone's eyes would be on us, and every heart in the room will melt. 

I've never felt like this before. It was a magical moment.

"Why did you want to teach me that?" I asked.

"Cause lovers dance, when they're feeling in love," Donghae said with the sweetest smile I love so much, and leaned his forehead against mine. "Spotlight shining, it's all about us."

Suddenly, I'm feeling brave. I don't know what's got into me. I tilted my head and kissed him.

Fireworks were exploding in my mind, my heart was swelling. It was mysterious, but I could feel his love through our kiss. I took it in, felt it all and held it. It was our moment, it's all about us.


Inspiration: He Is We ft. Owl City - All About Us