She's my Answer?

Forbidden Love : The Fallen Angel

"Hey, Kris." 

 

Luhan, a Guardian Angel, who is now guarding a human being, tapped Kris' shoulder.

 

"Yo, how are you doing. Is it still hard for you? You've done it so many times but what I can see right now is you're having a hard time with your mission."

 

He asked Luhan, envying him for fulfilling his duties as a Guardian Angel.

 

"It's hard, but I should follow our rules. It might be hard to follow it but I think I should be careful. Just like what you said, I should be careful. I shouldn't do what you have done."

 

Luhan looked at Kris.

 

"Yeah, that's right. I think I should know what the rules are for a Fallen Angel like me. I'm sure it's different from the rules for Guardian Angels."

 

Kris looked up the sky. 

 

"I know what you're thinking, I mean... who you're thinking about."

 

Kris' body froze. *How'd he know?*

 

"You know I can see through the minds of my fellow Angels and who I'm guarding, right? Don't be too shocked."

 

*Oh, right.* Kris' thought.

 

"A girl is in your dream, right? She always appear in your dreams and you both don't know why that is happening."

 

Kris nodded.

 

"I'm studying the book of dreams of Angels and I just read that whenever a mortal appear on an Angel's dream, it means you're a... Fallen Angel."

 

"You're right. And I'm ready to accept the punishment."

 

"No, your not going to be punished yet. You still have your second chance. It is said there that that mortal that appears in your dream is what your call 'Your Answer'."

 

"My Answer?"

 

"Yeah, it means that you have to find the answer from that mortal. But I'm sorry because I can't seem to get through her mind that might be a hint to get the answer that you should be looking for."

 

"So? What'll happen to me?"

 

"That's the last thing I read. From that book, it is said that you should find it yourself. And there are 9 months for you to find it, but if you won't be able to find it, you'll suffer from the consequence you made yourself."

 

"Does that mean that I should be with that mortal? And in that 9 months I should be able to find out the answer I'm looking for from her?"

 

"Bingo." 

 

Luhan snapped.

 

"What about the thing that I sense that the two of us share the same thoughts, dreams, and emotions?"

 

Kris definitely want to know the answer why they are strongly connected.

 

"I think you should give me time to finish that book and update you time to time. And you update me time to time what new things you are sensing when dreaming of that mortal."

 

Luhan held out the book he is reading.

 

"And for you." He threw a book to Kris. "Read that."

 

The book's title read as follows: "A Fallen Angel's Rules to Follow"

 

"Yeah, right. Thanks for this. I'll finish it in no time."

 

"I hope you'll find your answer in no time."

 

"I hope so too."

 

________________________________________

 

You woke up before your clock alarms. You turned around your bed and smelt a familiar aroma.

 

*Roses?*

 

You slowly opened your eyes and saw petals all over your room. You sat up and felt that you were holding onto something. You held out your right hand and saw a  rose.

 

*This was the rose he... gave me.* You stood up from your bed and looked around. "What's...happening? That dream was real? Why is my dream connected with my daily life?"

 

It was bothering you so much that you can't miss a single day without thinking about it. It wasn't irritating but it really bothers your mind and it stresses you. You stared at the blank wall with a blank mind and snapped out when your handphone suddenly rang.

 

You unlocked your phone and saw Kyung Soo's message.

 

>I'm going to fetch you, be ready in 20 minutes. See you :) -Kyung Soo<

 

"Oh, right. I have work today. I thought it was Saturday today."

 

After 20 minutes, you went out from your apartment and saw Kyung Soo waiting in front of the building.

 

"Oppa." You waved. He waved back.

 

"Oh, Chae Ri-yah." 

 

"Were you waiting for me?"

 

"No, I just arrived exactly when you were in the elevator."

 

He pointed the elevator.

 

"Oh, we should get going."

 

The two of you walked and reached the bus stop. Kyung Soo couldn't stop looking at your pale face.

 

*She soesn't look alright.*

 

"Oh, the bus is here. Let's go."

 

You were about to step in the bus but Kyung Soo suddenly grabbed your arms. He pulled you from the bus stop and stopped in front of a restaurant.

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

*Why is he suddenly asking random questions?* You shook your head. "Aniyo, I just had breakfast."

 

He walked towards you and reached your forehead. *She doesn't have a fever also. Then why is she so pale?*

 

"I'm not sick, oppa." I held his hand and put it down. "Why are you acting like this so sudden?"

 

"Don't go to work. I'll speak with Mr. Seo." He held your hand again and he lead you somewhere.

 

After a few minutes, you knew where you were being dragged. At a park.

 

"Why did we go here?"

 

You pulled your hand from Kyung Soo's and stared at him.

 

"You should take a day off."

 

*Yeah, I think I should. I'm having a headache because of that, I can't even eat properly.* You thought. "Can I take a week?"

 

He smiled gently and ruffled your hair.

 

"Chae Ri-yah, what's bothering you? You look not like yourself today. You're so pale. Is there a problem? You can tell me everything, huh?"

 

He made you sat on one of the bench at the park and he sat beside you. He looked at you with worried eyes.

 

"It's... nothing, just a headache." You sighed and massaged your temple.

 

He pushed your head down his shoulders and and tapped your head.

 

"Let's go home."

 

He knelt on the ground, his back facing you. "Let's go, I'll carry you home."

 

You didn't hesitate to ride his back since whenever you're sick in your gradeschool and high school days, he always piggy back ride you.

 

"You can sleep if you want, I can still carry you." He chuckled.

 

You just tightened your hug and burried your face on his neck. He smiled tenderly and carried you home.

 

Kyung Soo arrived at your apartment and held up his duplicate key for your apartment and unlocked the door. He opened the lights and laid you down on your bed. He put down your things and sat beside you. He looked at your sleeping face and your hair.

 

"I'll take care of you, don't worry." He looked at your family picture. *I'll take care of her and protect her, so don't worry too much, Mr. and Mrs. Go. Leave it all to me." His face painted with sincerity and reassurement.

 

"I'll stay here until you wake up." He held your hand for a second and left the room.