Investigate

Hijack [Hiatus]

“What? That can’t be possible, who the hell will kill her?” Kyushin shouted angry. She put the baby in Jaejoong’s hands and rushed to the bathroom.

There she was, the woman with her neck slaughtered and blood oozing out of her fresh cut.

Kyushin paused. “T-T-they’re still here!” she panicked.

“Obviously, no one can leave this plane” Jun Ki stated.

“No! I mean…In this bathroom” she sighed, everyone turned to the back door.

Kyushin ran back, and caught the killer.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU CRAZY!? THIS WOMAN HAS A CHILD, AND YOU JUST KILLED HER!” Kyushin screamed her lungs out at the murderer.

He stood there, smiling at her.

When she finished, she started coughing from all the screaming.

“This planes been Hijacked, babe” He whispered, grabbing her from behind, placing a sharp knife on her neck.

“And, If you don’t shut that y little mouth of yours, you might as well join her”

Jaejoong stood there in pure anger, putting the baby in Junki’s hand, he walked over and punched the guy, making his knife drop. Kyushin picked it up and stepped back, watching Jaejoong beat the crap out of the killer.

When he was sure, he was too beat to move a muscle, he stepped back and dragged the guy to the passengers. “You see this? Apologize, to everyone” he growled.

“I’d rather die” he replied snickering.

Jaejoong punched him again, sending on the ground.

The security man, ran over and handcuffed his hands to the seat beside him.

Jaejoong looked around and noticed the baby on the floor crawling, Kyushin and Jun Ki were gone.

He picked up the baby, and walked up the steps, they went through.

He followed his instincts, and ended up on the top floor of the plane. He wasn’t sure what this was, but it looked like a storage room.

“We’ll make this plane, go to North Korea…no matter what it takes” a voice was heard from inside, Jaejoong heard the baby gurgle and immediately covered , something pulled on his pants, so he looked down and caught Jun Ki and Kyushin holding fingers on their lips.

He bent down to their level, and hid behind the boxes they were hiding behind.

“Why bring the baby?” Jun Ki whispered.

“Who was going to watch her?” he replied casually.

“There’s about 10 guys, think we could do something about this?” Kyushin stated.

“No way” Jun Ki sighed.

“Maybe’” Jaejoong replied.

“Let’s go back downstairs and notify everyone, we’ll think of a plan from there” Kyushin whispered taking the baby from Jaejoong’s arms, and walked down the set of stairs.

They came back to the passengers and told them what happened. The pilot wasn’t too pleased, he was actually afraid for everyones lives, If he were to die; who would fly the plane?

Once everyone sat back down, the pilot secured the storage room door and locked it.

“Hey” Kyushin shouldered Jaejoong. He turned to look at her “Thanks, for saving me earlier”

“What? You expect me to just stand there?” he humourously replied.

“Nah, I expect Jun Ki to do that”

“I HEARD THAT, I WOULD NEVER. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH” Jun ki shout.

“But, yeah I really appreciate it. Guess you’re not such a big baby after all” she chuckled.

Ji eun began crying, she squirmed and tossed in Kyushin’s arms.

“ I think she’s hungry, Jun Ki toss me her bag” Jun ki gave her the bag and Kyushin took out a bottle, she placed it on her lips but Ji eun pushed away.

Suddenly an erratic smell filled the plane.

“Uh, Jun Ki…if you love me so much, you mind changing her diaper” Kyushin smiled.

“Nu-uh, I love you so much, that I would NOT do that, ask Jaejoong” he smirked.

“Ugh…how nice of you” she replied.

“I’m not going into that bathroom, so instead I’m changing her, HERE” She giggled evily at Jaejoong’s horrified expression.

She opened the eating tray and placed Ji Eun down. Once she finished, everyone on the plane held their noses tightly.

“Jun Ki, dispose, now” she said throwing the diaper to Jun Ki, he caught it, but stinched.

Ji Eun now began laughing and gurgling. Wild drool would leak down her lips towards her chin here and there.

“I wonder if she has a proper father who could take her in” Kyushin sighed placing her head on Jaejoong’s shoulder. Jaejoong opened his arms and wrapped it around both girls.