Ecounter

Hijack [Hiatus]

“I hope I die on my way there” a young man cursed to his father.

“Nonsense, don’t you dare say such a thing. Jaejoong I’m telling you, even if I have to drag your dead body, you’re going to see your mother!” His father angrily stated.

“WHY!? So she can hurt me too? Is that it?” he screamed, before whipping down the tears planted on his cheeks.

“Jaejoong, I didn’t mean---“ before he could finish his sentence, Jaejoong had walked halfway down the hall and into his car, with a hurtful gaze, he turned around and sped towards the airport.

“Oh dear god, please keep him safe” His father prayed.

---

“Why do I have to go?” Jun Ki whined, jumping up and down.

“You’re enjoying Tokyo this much? Well because, you belong there and you’re whole family is there” His uncle laughed patting his back.

“Right, I guess I should stop embarrassing myself now. Too many hot ladies around” he frowned fixing his collar.

“That’s my man” his uncle hugged him while smirking. With a fist pump, Jun Ki was walking towards his gate.

---

A young girl in her twenties, waited in the waiting room for the plane to arrive. She’s been accepted to Seoul’s National University and immediately took the first flight to Seoul.

As she waited the room slowly began to fill in, with people all kinds of nationalities. A young boy around her age, sat near her smiling. She politely replied with a nod.

“I’m Junki” he introduced in fluent Japanese.

“Kyushin” the girl replied.

“Oh? By chance are you Korean?”

“Yes”

“Jackpot!” he chuckled, hands in the air.

Kyushin lightly smiled at his goofiness. Another boy who also had a Korean aura walked in looking pissed. Both Jun ki and Kyu Shin fidgeted in their seats when they caught his glare.

Nevertheless, they were surprised to see him chose the seat next to Kyushin’s right. She kept quiet and let Jun Ki do all the talking.

“Passengers on flight 121, please board sight A.” a robotic voice requested.

Kyushin got up, and felt a hand on her wrist.

“Mind, if you show me the way…I’m a bit new to this, first time flying” the angry boy asked, this time looking sweet and harmless.

“Of course” Kyushin smiled leading him into their plane. They chose seats next to each other, and Jun ki was right across from them. He waved, and Kyushin waved back.

“You’re Korean is great for someone who lived in Japan all their life” Kyushin began to start a conversation to keep the nervous boy calm.

“My father taught me well. He wouldn’t speak to me in Japanese. It was only Korean” he replied.

“Oh, well it’s nice to meet you…”

“Kim Jaejoong” he introduced himself, bowing a bit.

“Right, Jaejoong. I’m Woo Kyushin and over there is Jun Ki”

“Lee Jun Ki!” he replied grinning.

They sat back and the plane began to take off.

Jaejoong began shivering, sweat poured down his forehead and his eyes were closed. Kyushin placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, it’s alright…you”ll be fine. Trust me” she smiled, which calmed him down a bit, making him nod, and rest his head on the pillows.

About a few minutes later Kyushin took a good look at everyone on the plane. Across from her sat Jun ki, who was playing with the baby beside him. The mom had gone into the bathroom, and asked Jun Ki to watch her child for her.

He happily agreed and immediately connected with the baby, the baby girl seemed to be interested in his nose; which of course she pulled and squeezed.

Everyone else seemed to be business men and women. The only child on the plane was the woman’s baby. She watched Jaejoong pout and make faces in his sleep.

“Guess she’s not the only baby on this plane” she chuckled.

”I heard that” a low grumble escaped from Jaejoong’s lips.

“I meant it, in a good way…you know; your face is just so YOUNG for your age, well for however old you are, it’s elegant---“

“Oh save it”

“Okay”

About 45 minutes later, Jun Ki took off to find the mother, she seemed to be taking very long. Kyushin held the adorable baby in her hand, while she played with her thumb.

She seemed about 6 months, and Jun Ki said her name was Ji eun.

“You’re so pretty” Kyushin laughed poking her cheeks, the baby gurgled and pinched her nose.

Jaejoong smiled at the two, adoring how cute they looked. Like an older sister and her baby sister, bonding. Kyushin looked too young to be a mother, in his opinion. She had pale skin, with chubby cheeks that spelled ‘baby’ all over it.

Jun ki came back with wide open eyes, and his white shirt was now all red, with… blood?

“She’s dead!” he shouts for everyone to hear.

“SOMEONE KILLED HER!” everyone turned to the baby in Kyushin’s arms.