The audition

Anything is possible.
The judge was just about to leave as they arrived. "Wait don't leave! We so sorry we are late,please let us audition ,"junsu said. "Yeah,please!! You won't be disappointed in junsu,"hyukjae said. " Hyukjae is also talented!"Junsu said. The judges face carefully examined them and finally agreed. "Awesome! Kamsahamida you wonderful judges," junsu said. "Fine,fine,come on,let's start,"one of the judges said. Junsu walk slowly in front of them while hyukjae give a thumb up at him. Junsu then started singing wonderfully leaving the judges in awed. As soon as junsu finished everyone clapped their hands. The judges quietly wrote something on their paper and junsu rushed toward hyukjae. "You were great!"Hyukjae said,"let's go back". "You got ta audition hyukjae~you are greater than me,"junsu said. "Next!"One of the judges said. "I can't, I'm not go-"hyukjae was unable to continue as junsu push him. He stood there looking at the judges. "U are waisting my time,"one of the judges said and was about to leave. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Hyukjae fly high and that awesome sore... "Hyukjae rapped while dancing. The judges were stunded by his great break dance. "See,u did great,don't hide your talent,arraso,"junsu said. They are walking slowly. "Ah.."Hyukjae said," let's go out and have fun!". "Wait we need to adjust our uniform and hair"junsu said,"we are alr dead so let have fun," "hell yeah!"Hyukjae said. They bought ice cream and talk to each other excitedly. Junsu was too engrossed talking to hyukjae about soccer while talking backwards that he fell down on someone "ouh,so sorry I didn't see you,"junsu that was sitting on the guy legs said while getting up. Hyukjae helped junsu up. There are a few people with the guy that fall down. Junsu then helped the guy up. The guy is tall and handsome that made junsu kept looking at him. "Erm..kamsahamida,"the guy said while rubbing his head. "No problem...man you are handsome,rite hyukjae,"junsu said. Hyukjae agreed with junsu "Hehehe..,you also,"the guy said back. "Ehhhhhh~ , I know rite,hahahahahaha," junsu said while laughing his dolphin voice," okay then we are gonna go,"junsu said while putting his arm around hyukjae and walking away. Junsu started talking about this new soccer game that had just released. Hyukjae was also interested in it.