Chapter 1

Your Name *Onew Oneshot*

 

I’m entranced by your long, straight hair

I feel dizzy when you pass me by
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name
Like this

As you walk by, your long, straight hair entrances me just like the songs says…

I feel like I’m suffocating because of how much I want to say your name. Can I call out your name?

How would you react HaNeul (Sky)? What would your beautiful red lips do? Curl up in a gorgeous smile that sends me to the sky like your name? Or would they curl down in a frown because I shouldn’t call your name like that.

Only he gets to call your name like that. HaNeul…If only you didn’t make me feel so dizzy, maybe I would start thinking right and not like you. Not want to call your name.

Sometimes when you’re sad
I don’t know your feelings
During then, I kiss you
I kiss your small hand
If it makes you feel better
I would do it several times

I try to imagine how your hand would feel in mine. Kissing your hand, kissing you. Imagining it is enough and yet not enough at the same time.

If you were sad, I think the world would stop because I don’t know when it started but I started to long for your smile and your laugh. The way your eyes light up and the way you play with your hair drives me wild.

Even though I can’t say your name, I think it all day. If I told you how much I like you, would you not be sad anymore? Because if so…I could talk the whole day away. That’s how much I like you. I’d talk until my voice is gone.

Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess

Just call my name and I’ll drop everything I’m doing. I’ll confess right then and there. But you don’t call my name. Instead you call his name…you call the name of one of my members.

If I had given you that small gift first, would you have given it back? Or was it his all along? I was so intoxicated by your everything – your hair, your lips, even your hands – that I didn’t notice I wasn’t the only one under your spell. Just that little incantation that isn’t mine.

Those red lips, those sweet red lips of yours
My heart flutters, I tremble more and more
Every time I see you, I want to have you
Shall we have a cup of tea together and talk?

I watch those lips every chance I can and every time they seem to form an “O” my heart races. My palms start sweating and I’m on the edge of my seat but I’m let down because you don’t call my name.

Why can’t I have you? Why are you with him instead of me? I was too late to call your name. Please say I can call your name now.

As you sit across the room innocently drinking tea with him, I want to know if you would get tea with me. Then I would say your name every second I could. Your name…

I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don’t you know my feelings?
There’s definitely only one today
I’m gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised

Let’s play a game. A game where you say my name the whole time and I get to say yours. My feelings would be clear as day. Maybe you’d be able to tell when I finally say your name.

Can I tell your feelings for me if you say my name? Saying your name would suffice. I’d whisper it in your ear. Sing it, mime it, yell it, scream it, anyway possible if you’d be happy and surprised I said your name. Feel that way if I say your name, I beg of you. Because it will take all of my courage to do so. Saying your name is not a game to me…

Our love won’t change into
The appearance of a fountain pen
I’ll definitely write your feelings down
Hold my my hand
I’m still falling in love with you

It’s been a while and my feelings haven’t changed…but now I’ve fooled myself into thinking that if I write my feelings down, it’s enough. Even if I filled all the notebooks in the world, it’s not the same. I still want to say your name. I still want you to call my name.

Don’t call his name in front of me…because I’ve also fooled myself into thinking it’s my name.

Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess

As I go into my own world, you draw me back out naturally in your own way just like you did when we first met. You never forced me to go along with you but went along with me instead. It was a first for me…

Before I knew it, I would want to start talking to your first. I wanted to see you all the time. When you said my name back then, I could fly. I underestimated how much your small gift meant to me.

You call my name now to bring me back and I smile. The corners of my mouth start to feel heavy as you call his name too and go into his arms. I want to pull you away and confess but I have no right to nor should I. You’re not mine. I can’t even say your name…

I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don’t you know my feelings?
There’s definitely only one today
I’m gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised

He’s the one to play those games with you now. He let you know his feelings right away. He called your name. That “one today” is gone…

All I can think of is that day. That day he called your name and I couldn’t anymore. I’ll whisper it now but you can’t hear it. His voice disguises mine and it blends in.

(I love you) I’m gonna whisper to you
Call my name, baby (Call my name, baby)
Today is your day, baby (Today is your day. baby)
Call my name

At least I can whisper. I’ll whisper you the depth of my love. I’ll whisper your name over and over again, pretending that you whisper it back but I can’t hear it.

This way, you called my name. Finally, you called my name