Chapter 9

You Must Be New Here?

Yongseok's POV

Of course I had a girlfriend. Just like J.G...but I was curious to meet this new face. I'd heard stories upon stories upon stories about Charlese over the past week and I wanted to see what she looked like. Maybe she'd have my favorite long, dark, jet black hair and the cutest, most petite Japanese figure I'd seen since Korea's Wave in Japan. But right now I was anticipating every moment.

I stared at my phone, it was buzzing and I could see it light up through my pocket.

I looked at the name..J.G..YES. If he texted me that meant that the girl would be with him.

I started rocking nervously, back and forth, back and forth. WAITING WAITING WAITINGGGG.

After about 30 minutes of me walking around the plaza at the botanical gardens, my phone buzzed again.

I swiftly pulled it out my pocket and skimmed the text. "Here" was all I read before J.G called out my name.

I turned around and saw him running towards me, a smile playing on his face like an ace of spades.

He hugged me and  I saw a vision...a shadow of a girl, tall, short hair? Maybe...but all I saw was the shadow.

OH..sorry. I forgot to say that me and J.G are cousins. I am older than him, only by a mile..but we both were born with the psychic gene. It comes through physical contact for me..but I can also get visions from feelings of sadness, or love. J.G gets visions from happiness, passion, and love. I sometimes wish I had his  type of ESP.

I heard a voice call out for J.G but I didn't know where it was coming from. I looked around, turning in everyway possible. "J.G!" "J.G! Where are you?!" a small voice called out, in a unfamiliar tone.

J.G smiled and called for a girl named Charlese.

I saw J.G turn around and motioned the same way. That's when I saw her. A tall, black girl. I had never seen one before, besides on American shows, movies, or music videos, and they didn't make them look nice. She looked out of place in a room full of Asians..but she didn't seem to care. Her face just lit up with every step.

"Charlese, meet my cousin Yongseok. He's here to chaperon." She smiled and frowned.

"Yongseok isn't a Japanese name." She laughed.

I stared at her.

"I'm from Korea."

"Korea? Living in Japan? For what?" She laughed again.

"Because my cousin lives here and my parents died when  I was little." I gave her a hard stare.

I thought she was pretty looking and different...but she talked to much and asked too many questions.

"Oh..."  She paused.

"I'm so sorry..." She gave a sympathetic look then turned back to J.G.

"So..uhm what are we doing today J.G?" 

"THE BOTANICAL GARDENS, HERE WE COME." J.G cheered.

I was dragged...

 

OH JEESUS I'M BACK. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE AND SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IT. I've had exams..and it's almost the end of the school year and blafckijrhgrhegn. BUT I WILL BE OPEN FROM NOW TILL SEP. ON JUNE 15th. HOPE YOU LIKED MY USE OF YONGSEOK IN THIS CHAPTER. <3 MYY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. LOVE YOU WEIRDLY AMAZING SUBBERS. <3