Chapter 3

You Must Be New Here?

J.G's POV

I touched her hand, it was soft, like a Kleenex tissue. Probably a bad comparison, but the truth is, I felt connected. Over my Obsession and love for Hana...I had felt connected with someone other than her. 

I didn't even know her. But then a vision came to me.

I saw her and Yongseok, talking. Yongseok, my best friend. He was supposed to have my back. I know that Yongseok lived in South Korea and had a girlfriend, but he's never seen...a black girl. SO why...I cleared the image from my mind and looked at her.

I observed her features...equally soft like her hand. I guess I hadn't taken a good enough look because she was pretty. In a sort of way that I'd never seen, considering I lived in a mostly Homogenous country. I hadn't come across too many people who weren't Asian, but when I did...they weren't pretty.

I stared at her face. Her eyes big, light brown orbs. Her nose was a perfectly crafted button in the middle of her face. She had several beauty marks, one over , one on her eye, one on the side of her face, one on her chin. Her lips were plump and pink. She had dimples too. I looked at her untamed hair, full of untamed jet black spirals. 

She was beautiful...I looked at Hana and compared the two..it was like I had just seen a movie star compared to my little sister. All the thoughts of how much I used to want Hana were receding from my brain. I used to chase her, everytime I got a vision it would be of her...considering how in love I was. My visions constantly popping in and out of my head. It was when I met Hana that I'd realized, my visions came from feelings of Passion and Love.

I continually looked over Charlese. In my eyes, I saw this exotic girl. Smooth brown skin and her bewitching frame. 

I didn't know her...we went to two different high schools. But I wanted to know her.

I could sense her getting uneasy so I broke from my stare and looked at Hana.

Hana was already staring at me. A look of confusion played on her features. 

"What's up with you JG?" She laughed.

I looked at my feet.

"Ehh..I've never seen a girl like Charlese before." I didn't mean to say that....

Charlese's face turned gray.

"What?" She said, softly.

I didn't want her to get angry, so I switched up my words.

"It's just, I've never met a black girl before." I hadn't tried to offend her.

She stared at her watch.

"Okay. I understand. Anyways...Hana, I have to go." Charlese said, grabbing her backpack off of the seat she had placed it on.

"See ya tomorrow. And see you around, JG." She smiled.

I almost blushed....almost.

I could feel the sweat secreting from my palms.. . Was all I could think of...

 

 

IF ANYONE IS WONDERING WHO THAT BEAUTIFUL FAMN  IS...his name is KIM YOUNGSEOK...my husband. Please, don't drool. ;D HE WILL BE IN THIS STORY VERY SOOOON. Kbai. <3 AND OMG YONGSEOKIE.