Chapter 5

You Must Be New Here?

J.G's POV

I couldn't let her leave...could I? I wasn't so sure...if I'd ever see her again. So I acted on impulse.  

I ran after her.

"WAIT. Hey Charlese!" 

I watched as her heels stoppped clicking, she turned sharply on one foot and walked back to me.

We were face to face...I could hear her heart and I'm sure she could feel my breath as it started to get heavier.

"Uhm...when will I see you again, specifically." I squeaked.

I saw her bite her bottom lip...

"Hm...well...maybe...no...UHHHHHH. Hold on." She took her phone out of her jacket pocket and looked it over.

"I'm free this Saturday...so tomorrow!" She smiled.

"Why?" 

I froze. Saturday? YES.

"Uh..do you wanna grab a bite?" I searched for the right words.

"A bite? Look JG..this might sound weird. But aren't you taken? Are you not dating Hana or am I going blind. Because I could feel and SEE the love."

She laughed nervously. I guess she'd seen me when I was holding Hana's hand and kissing her cheek.

"Me and Hana...are dating. BUT..we can just go out to eat as friends." I tried again.

She looked at me.

"I'm not so sure about that. You're dating Hana. I feel like I'm a bad friend if I go out to eat with you. And she's not there."

"SHE CAN COME." I was trying so hard at this point.

"PREASE!" I gave her one of my signature puppy faces, hoping it'd win her over.

"That doesn't work on me. BUT! Since you're so intent on getting me to go to lunch with you...FINE. But tell Hana first." She laughed, turned back on her heel, and strolled towards the EXIT.

....I ...have a date with her.....................................................

THANK YOU GOD!

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I WAS SPAZZING BECAUSE CROSS GENE KEEPS RELEASING DEBUT PHOTOS. THEY ALREADY RELEASED ONE OF MY BIASES..IT'S TIME TO RELEASE MY LOVELY JG. PFI GJEOL HEOLHGENVKWHS V CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS. I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE. CROSS GENE IS TURNING INTO MY BIAS GROUP. <3 LOVE THEM ALLLL.