Classmates?

I am stuck with a lesbian!

Today is not my day! The creepy girl has been in all my classes expect for math. What creeps me out the most is her smile, every time I look at her she's staring at me smiling! *what have I gotten my self into!*

My last class of the day was health, so when I went into the class I was expecting to see the creepy girl again. I walked in and looked around and she wasn't there! *YES! FINALLY*

I was enjoying health class for the first time, well that was until there was a knock on the door. My teacher Mrs. Kim (same teacher for Gym) opened the door. And there she was standing in the doorway- creppy girl!

*WHYYYY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE IN MY CLASS!*

I watched as the they  talked and then Mrs. Kim nodded and let her in. She went to sit at a empty class at the back of the class.*thank god the chair beside me was taken!* As I as listening to the lecture, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at the girl

"yea?" I whispered

The girl just pointed to the back, I looked to where she was pointing and saw the creepy girl waving at me smiling. I just stared at her in disbelief and as I was about to turn back SHE BLEW A KISS TOWARDS ME!

I immediately turned to the front trying to ignore what i just saw but I couldn't *What the hell is wrong with herrr!?!*

I turned to look at the clock 1 minute left before school ends, I decided to run out of there when the bell rang

RIINNGG

I got up and grabbed my bag. I was almost out of the class when I heard my name being called "______" 

I turned around and Mrs. Kim signaled me towards her

I signed and walked over "yes?"

"Can you show Taeyeon around the school? She got lost trying to find her class earlier, and can you also show her the drom room she would be staying at?"

"I-I have to meet Yonna" *PLEASE LET ME GO! I don't want to be with her!*

"you can take her with you" Mrs. Kim said casually

*AHH WHY DON'T YOU GET KILL ME*

I left the classroom and decided I would quickly show her the main classes then I can leave. I walked around the school showing her the classes, but she kept looking in different directions not listening to what I was saying which obviously pissed me off!

"Why am I wasting my time when you're not even listening!" I yelled *GOD I HATE HER*

She started smiriking *WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER! CAN'T SHE BE SERIOUS FOR EVEN A SECOND*

"you know you look so hot when you're mad" 

"w-what?..okay thats it! I am leaving!" I stomped out and shockingly she didn't follow me

I went to my dorm and threw myself on my bed *FINALLY! I never wanna see her again* 

Knock

*yonna!*

I opened the door smiling "yonna-" My eyes widened seeing the creepy girl standing infront of me

"hey guess we're roommates!" 

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Second chapter!

I got one suggestion for the new title and I like it! I will change the title tomorrow if I don't get a better one! :) Any more suggestions?

Suggested Title:

A lesbian asked me out!  - Thanks Usmile_4eva