My First Day My First Friend (continuted)

Secrets Hidden In My Heart

 

After her greetings she walked towards me and said " Hey, I never seen YOU around her before. So how did you get into K-Arts High? You got to be talented to be here at K-Arts, so show me your talent."

(Krystal is popular so she should know everyone in the school and everyone knows her even though she started high school)

I looked at her and answered"...Ok sure."

I stood up and started to sing

I didnt know what to sing so i sang Brittany Spears's Baby One More Time

"Oh baby baby. Oh baby baby" with a soft voice to start with

"Oh baby baby.. how was i suppose to know." then changed my voice more groovy.

"That something wasnt right here." "Oh baby baby I shouldnt have let you goooo"

"And now your out of site yeah...show me how you want it to be"

"Tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because~ My loneliness is killing me ...I must confess .. I still believe When Im not with you  I lose my mind..Give me a signnn~."

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" Finally i finished the first chorus and bowed

After i bowed everyone clapped and said nice voice, awesome dude and anything else you can sing!!

Then Krystal looked at me. Her stare is mean and nice at the same time. She quickly grabbed my arms and said" Want to be friends? You got a pretty....nice voice."

"Yeah sure why not" I smiled

"Ok then! Well lets talk after class cause the teacher is coming in. In 5.4.3.2...1

The teacher suddenly popped in and started to write on the board.

(Class A2 Teacher Ms.A )

"Hi, my name is Ms. A and today you guys have to introduce yourself with your expression. " 

"Now who wants to go first?"

Kyrstal raised her hand and went in the front of the class

She covered her face and then uncovered it.

Her.....expression is like the picture Scream.

Her hands on her cheeks and wide eyes with like a oval shape.

Huh? What does that expression mean? ( comment below to guess)

"Good Next" the teacher said as she jotted down something

I raised my hand and walked up front

I turned around making sure i make the right expression and turned back.

I put on a HUGE smile with my 2 hands into a V shape under my chin making my expression cheerful and happy.