My First Day My First Friend

Secrets Hidden In My Heart

"April dear wake up....wakee wakee...." My mom said trying to wake me up

"WAKE UP APRIL!" My mom finally yelled

"Woooowwwoooww....ok I'm up" I said

"It's your first day at K-Arts High so get ready and eat breakfast."

"Yessss mom..."

I got out of bed and grabbed my favourite white top with yellow flowers on the sleeves and blue jeans. I then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into my cute little outfit.

"Done" I said

I walked downstairs already smelling the nice fresh breakfast waiting for me. I sat down starving and gobbled down my breakfast.

"April I hope you do well in school and make new friends." Mom said

I nearly choked......new friends....im not sure about new friends.... I barely had friends in elementary school, those who went to my house were classmates that only did a project with me.

"Yes....Mom i will." I replied

Im suddenly nervous to go to school , but i have to in order to finally have friends i have to be more confident.

I grabbed my red backpack and headed to the door.

"Bye Mom!" I said

"Bye Honey."

I walked out the door and started to walk to K-Arts High. Which is about 15 minute walk. If I ran it would be 12 minute so i rather walk.

Wow its rather nice outside today as I looked up in the sky I saw red leaves slowly falling and felt the cool wind in my face. Then....Ouch!!

I bumpped into this girl

I looked at her, she seems older so should i call her Unnie?

"Oh im soo sorry Unnie" I said

"Its ok be careful." She replied

Then she turned and walked away.  Hmmm she seem nice should i talk to her more? Maybe she will be my friend ? i asked myself.

I caught up to her pace and started greeting her

"Annyeong" I said

"Oh you again Annyeong"

"Whats your name? so i know what to call you instead of Unnie since im not sure if your older." I asked

"Oh My name is Luna." she smiled

"Wanna be friends?" I asked

"Imm....not sure..Sorry!" after she said that she ran away

Huh not sure? Why? Why wont she be my friend? Am I weird?

Im suddenly sad. I cant belive i got rejected to be someones friend. I dont think i did anything wrong.

I slowly walked to the front of the school and enter to find my class.

I looked for the niner list and looked for my name....A..April founded it. Class A2

A girl beside me pushed me onto the ground and said"Opps"

I got my self up and said" It's Ok accidents happens."

"Hmm it wasnt an accident." she replied

I dont know what to say and walked away. Im to scared to reply.

2 minutes later...

Im wondering around the hallway looking for class A2. The school is huge so it might be impossible to find it.

Omo I found it A2 ..A2!!!

I walked into the classroom and took a seat. After I took a seat the girl who bumped me walked in and stared at me.

She walked into the middle in the class and introduce herself.

"Hi, My name is Krystal."

In just a second everyone started clapping i wonder why.
(find out more by reading the next chapter ..next week)