Acting class

Secrets Hidden In My Heart

I walked into the class room and sat next to the window. I looked around if Kyrstal was in the same class, but i see her nowhere around. Suddenly I started crying. I thought I made a friend but the truth is today I meant a bully. I tried to hold my tears back so nobody would notice me. Then class started. The teacher walked in with a serious expression, like he is a very strict person. "Hello class, my name is Mr. Yoon." He introduce himself. "Today I want you to act out some scenes to test out your expressions. The first scene would be a very sad scene and I want you guys to pair up to make a script. In five minutes we will start."

After hearing his instructions, I think I dont need to act but to release my sad feelings.

A guy then walked up to me and ask if I want to be his partner. He stared at me and said " Wow! You really got into his instructions and you look really sad. Soo how about it. Lets be partners?"

"Umm oookk sure." I replied

"Whats your name?" He asked

"April. You?"

"Lee Joon but you can call me Joonie."

"Ok lets get writing." I said and took out a pen and a piece of paper.

After 5 minutes

Our turn to present

"YOU! How could you cheat on me!"

"We've been together for 5 years and you got another girl in just a second?"

I started to cry and I slapped him (for fake)

"Sooo whatt huhhh?" " I got bored of you so goodbye and i hope you get over it."

He walked away

I pretend that i was in a scene with rain pouring down on me as I cried.

After our small act the teacher feedback us that we should put more words in our script but the acting and emotion was very nice acted out.

After class

Lee joon hit me in the back while i was walking.

"Hey do you have a cell phone?"

"Yeah I do have one."

"Whats your number?"

"Why do you want it?"

"Duhh so we can be friends"

"Friends....ok but dont hurt my feelings"

"Okay~ i wont but i cant fully promise you that."

"WHAT WHY!"

"woooaaahh~ cool down there"

"Im sorry here and leave me alone for now okay" I handed him a piece of paper with my number on it.

"Sorry i cant do that if you know me well you know why i cant leave anyone alone." He said

"You seem like your in trouble. Want to talk about it while eating lunch?" He said

I looked at him and nodded

We got our lunch and headed to a table.

A bunch of girls stared at us.

"Dont worry about them. So tell me why you look like your sad."