Same Class

Falling In Love With An Outcast

 

Author's POV
 
-8.15am-
 
Chorong half-walked-half-ran to her locker, in fear of being caught by Rainbow again. Chorong sighed as she saw the insults written on her locker, it was the same everyday.
 
She took a piece of tissue and started to wipe all the markings on the locker and when she did, she heard people snickering around her. Chorong was on the verge of tear, until a hand was placed in her shoulder. She jumped in surprise.
 
"Hey, don't care about them, they're just idiots who don't know you're true beauty," Suho soothed. However in Suho's head, he was thinking of what he could do to help Chorong. Besides, he had a crush on her since they were just kids.
 
"What's your first period class? Mine is English," Suho asked out of curiosity. "History. I guess we won't be in the same class," she pouted. Suho walked Chorong to her class before going to his own.
 
-8.30am-
 
The moment Chorong walked into the history classroom, noise filled into her ears.
"Oh my god, just my luck for being in the same class as that nerd!" "I don't want her to sit beside me!" "Why is she here?"
 
She scanned the classroom, and just as she was about to smile, she saw one member of Rainbow sitting at one side of the classroom smirking at her. Chorong shivered in fear. "Wow wow, look who's here!" 
 
Chorong ignored all insults and walked to the back of the classroom to grab a seat. She took out 'The Hunger Games' to read and put on  her headphones to listen to Kpop, with BTOB's music being her favourite. Chorong loved BTOB to no end she would spend all her money on them.
 
At the same moment, she saw Apink, the group all her friends were in. "Hi girls! You are all in history too? Yay!" Chorong squealed. 
 
Suddenly, she heard faint screaming, so she took off her headphones. She cringed at the sound of screaming - and only 1 person could cause that, Nam Woohyun. He was the school kingka, but he was different. Contrary to what people thought, Woohyun attended all classes, and respected all teachers. Just one flaw that he owned - cold-hearted towards his fangirls.
 
Following behind him was Infinite, his gang.
 
Chorong's heart palpitated at the sight of him. Chorong had a tiny crush on him. Well, who didn't? She stared at him, until she met Woohyun's gaze and smirk. Chorong shifted her eyes nervously, before hiding her face in her book.
 
"Riinngg!" the bell rang, followed behind by a teacher walking in the room.
 
"Good Morning class. I am Ms Kim, and I will be your teacher for this semester. I am going to rearrange your seats, so please pack up and go to the back of the classroom now," the teacher said gingerly. 
 
Ms Kim arranged the tables in this formation:
 
XX  XX  XX  XX  XX
XX  XX  XX  XX  XX
XX  XX  XX  XX  XX 
 
            Board
 
"Okay first row, from left to right, Sunggyu and Yookyung, Chaejin and Jieun, Yoseob and Hyerin, Myungsoo and Naeun, Ricky and Siwan. Second row, Jiman and Gikwang, Hoya and Eunji, Hyuna and Minho, Woohyun and Chorong, Aaron and Eunmin. Third row, Youngmin and Hyorin, Dongwoo and Bomi, Sungyeol and Namjoo, Insoo and Hyunyoung, Sungjong and Hayoung." 
(A/N: PINKFINITE!)
 
Chorong gasped. All of Woohyun's fangirls cried out, "Why does that need get to sit beside oppa?" Woohyun just smirked. "Shift now." Ms Kim said sternly. Chorong piled all her books and moved to her sit. She shifted uncomfortably beside Woohyun.
 
"Hey, you nerd, are you my fan too?" Woohyun whispered. Chorong huffed, and replied, "Yah! I am not called nerd. I have a proper name, my name is Park Chorong!", before turning away and looking at the other side of the classroom. 'It's going to be a long day,' Chorong thought.
 
"Park Chorong! Ahh, so that's your name." Chorong turned to look at him, before looking up and seeing all his fangirls glaring at her with dagger eyes.