Outcast

Falling In Love With An Outcast

Chorong's POV. 

"Chorong-ah! Wake Up!" Umma’s voice woke me up. “5 more minutes,” I sleepily mumbled. “It’s 7.40am. You don’t want to be late on the first day of school,” “Bwoh?” I jolted awake and ran clumsily to the toilet.

“School starts at 8am! I can’t be late!” I ran and ran. Images of Nam Woohyun filled my mind.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself.

Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Chorong. I am 17 years old, and I attend Woollim High School as a freshman. I am an outcast of the school. I have a big crush on the school’s kingka, Woohyun, 19 years old, a senior.

(A/N: Back to the story)

I dashed through the school gates just as they were about to close, and the first thing I heard was,

“Wow, look, the outcast is here…”

“Look, the ugly nerd is here!”

And the worst of them was what the queenkas said, “The ugly outcast has arrived. How I wished she wasn’t here. Everyone hates her, I think even her parents hate her.”

The queenkas named themselves Rainbow, 7 members in all. They’re head over heels for Infinite, but who cares? They don’t even care about them.

I tried walking past them, but those cruel queenkas just pulled my bag and yanked me to them. I struggled, wanting to break free.

“Looks like we have to teach you a lesson. Ignoring us isn’t the right thing to do, girl,” the leader, Jaekyung, snickered. I was anticipating a slap, so I quickly closed my eyes. Just when I felt her hand rose, a shadow covered me.

I carefully opened my eyes and saw Suho, my childhood best friend. He was holding Jaekyung’s hand. Before I could ask him to save me, he yelled, “Let go of her before I lay my finger on you, and you wouldn’t like that.” His eyes were scary.

Overwhelmed by fear, the queenkas let go of me and whispered so Suho can’t hear, “Count yourself lucky.”