Chapter 3

♥ She Had Me at 'HEY' ~ Prank Calls. ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was thinking if I'll post an update for this or not ..but since a lot of you were asking for a full update >_< ...here it is. I just hope you'll like this one though. Please comment and subscribe!

To my subscribers thank you all so much. Thanks for the comments guys!

This particular chapter was inspired by M.I.A's BAD GIRLS. Because in this fic Bom's such a bad girl lol I mean she's such a tease and all. xD

"Live fast, die young

Bad girls do it well..."

 

BOM'S POV:

She wasn't really expecting him to come. Because obviously she was just fooling around. But he did, he came. In a matter about 5-10 minutes he was already there. She was kinda hoping he would really come, that's why when she saw him through the peep hole she opened the door and pulled him inside. And he fell on top of her. 

She clings to him and wrapped her legs around his waist, making it harder for him to move. 

"So, its you.." she heard him say. He has this very deep, y voice. That instantly gave her goosebumps all over her body. She gulped and smiled. He was about to say something but she just cut him off by kissing him hard on his lips. He was shocked by her sudden behavior, but it only took him a couple seconds to react, the next thing she knew he was responding to her kiss with so much passion and hunger, like he really wanted her, only her. And in a way she felt really good inside. Her body's already reacting to his every touch. She took his shirt off. And she saw his lean body, she touched it and as expected they're firm, warm and smooth. She was busy touching his broad chest when she stopped, after seeing him wearing a necklace that has 2 rings as pendants on it. For a moment, she know she lost her momentum to do love making with him.

'He has a girlfriend?NOOOO!!!' she asked herself. She didn't know why but she pulled the necklace from his neck, and quickly hid it from her back pocket. She's acting weird, alright. Why would she even bother to do such thing? He just stared at her for a moment. She thought that he would notice that his necklace was missing, but good thing he didn't. He just continued , and ravaging her neck like he's some sort of a monster that needs to feed on her. She didn't mind, she even pulled his hair closer to him giving him full access to her. 

Then after being in that position he quickly carried her to the bed as if she doesn't weigh that much. He slowly layed her on top of the bed. Then she quickly got up. He hold her shoulders and started kissing her, her face then down to her neck again. 

"Wait ...Mister. --" she told him as she tried to get away from him, but to no avail. This guy is way bigger and stronger than her. She heared him groaned. 

"You have a very lovely voice Miss ---" he said. 

"Bom, my name's Park Bom. And you're?" she asked. She kinda felt stupid, its like she's gonna have with someone, a stranger to be exact. They're both strangers to each other. Its all her fault. But this guy needs to control his raging hormones. She pushed him hard again but still he wouldn't budge. 

"Kyaaaa ----" she squeeled when she felt him his hand kneading her . Like his hands has this mind of its own. 

"Shhhhhh -----" he wisphered to her then he stopped and stared at her with a straight face. 

'What's wrong now?' she asked herself. She was worried, scared for some reasons she don't even know. Maybe she's scared for her life. Something tells her that this man was dangerous. He's good looking, y, hot, rich and powerful.

Just then her eyes widened when he took out something from her pocket. 'THE NECKLACE!!' she screamed to herself mentally. She saw him frowned, questions written all over his face. He pulled the necklace, and showed it to her. 

"This. Why did you took it? Its mine." he said with a low voice. She was taken aback. What should she tell him? She's not a thief or something but something just told her to take it. As an instinct, she quickly grabbed the necklace away from him and run around her room like a child. The idea was stupid, she could have just run outside her room and hide somewhere. He's running after her, obviously trying to get the necklace back. But no can do. 

Just then something wrong happened, being the clumsy girl that she is, she tripped on something making her winced in pain. Good thing he was able to catch her, making her stop from falling onto the floor. But then her hair got stucked on the buckle of his belt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter