Rides

What are the Odds I'd Meet You Here?

My emotions were conflicted.

A strong part of me wanted to follow EXO around like a puppy while the other part of me wanted to respect their vacation and leave them alone.

But then again when would I ever see them like this?

But when would they ever get this kind of free time?

UGH!!!

“Noona, I wanna ride the teacups!”

Reality hit me again as Jack tugged at my shirt, I was here for him. I wasn’t about to waste my brother’s first experience at Disney with my own fantasies. I picked Jack up and kissed his cheek, “Let’s go to the teacups then!”

As we neared the ride swarms of girls passed us as I could hear the familiar hum of Korean behind us grow louder. I peeked behind us to see that EXO was once again only a few feet away from me. My feet started to go slower, wanting to turn on their heels and follow the siren call of my idols.

Must…Resist…Urge…To…Be…Creeper…

“Come on!! The line is long, noona!” Jack was the savior that brought me back to my senses. I held his hand as he dragged me to the line and laughed as his hat bounced up and down on his head.

We stood in line as Jack stood on his tip toes to get a sight of the tea cups as they spun in circles, while my eyes watched the other exciting thing going on behind us. Exo was in a circle pointing at different rides when Chanyeol pointed to where I was standing, I held my head down quickly as I could see three pairs of feet coming in my direction.

I quickly turned around completely and played with Jack’s hair since he took off his hat. “Noona, I want the purple!” Jack excitedly pointed at the ride and jumped up and down. I picked him up and , “The blue one?”

“No! The purple!” Jack whined and looked behind me when he spoke again, “Oh, it’s Hyung!”

“What Hyung?” I turned around to meet eyes with him. Baekhyun had his arms folded but brightened up when he heard Jack calling him. He waved happily as his eyes turned into little half circles. How cute was he?

I couldn’t help but blush even though the smile wasn’t for me. I’ve never been more jealous of my brother than now, “Hyung you are going to ride too?”

Chanyeol and Tao looked between my brother and Baekhyun as Jack kept talking to him while I kept my eyes on Baekhyun, “Mm, you are going to ride too with your noona?”

Jack nodded and looked at me as he nuzzled my neck. Baekhyun chuckled and met eyes with me courteously, “Annyeong.”

Oh!!! He talked to me! His sweet y voice was speaking to me. I smiled shyly, “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Next!” The worker called for us and I quickly turned around and set Jack down as he ran for the purple teacup. I watched as Baekhyun and the other two members stepped into the blue one. I knew we should have picked blue.

“We’re going to get dizzy!” Jack yelled excitedly as he gripped the wheel and tried to turn it with his tiny arms. I helped him turn it and we started to spin as the ride started. Watching my brother enjoy himself was the cutest thing I’ve seen until I felt like someone watching me. The constant spinning of the ride as I tried to see who was looking at me messed with my mind and from afar it looked like Baekhyun was looking at me. It had to be my eyes tricking me because after awhile I started to see three of everything…But each of the three Baekhyun’s had their eyes on me.

“Wahh!” Jack wailed as he flung his arms in the air and laughed.

The ride started to slow down but my head was still spinning. It finally came to a stop and Jack had to help me out of the ride. “Are you okay?” He asked me as my legs were wobbly getting off the ride. I took a step and went curving to the side when a hand caught my elbow and balanced me, “Kwenchanayo?”

I stood up straight with Baekhyun’s help as he kept his hand on my arm, “I’m fine, thank you.”

He nodded and walked off to catch up with Tao and Chanyeol who had gone off without him. Jack held my hand and helped me out, but I noticed that Baekhyun kept glancing back at us with a curious look on his face.

Could he be worried…About me?

No, wishful thinking.

But this was Disney wasn’t it? Where wishes came true?

Part of me thought like that while the other part waited for me to wake up from this dream and realize that I’ve only dreamt this whole thing up.

“Where do you want to go next?” I asked Jack as he walked in silence beside me looking around him at all the colorful decorations and rides.

“Ummm, The Haunted Mansion!”

We walked together to the ride with something at the corner of my eye kept catching my attention. I quickly looked to my left to find that Baekhyun and the others were right beside us on their way to the same ride as we were. Baekhyun caught me looking and gave a smile accompanied by a wink. I hid my face as my cheeks grew pink, ‘was that for me?’

No, it’s just fanservice…He does it all the time…That’s it…Just fan service….Poo…

We got in line for the ride when Jack asked to be carried. I picked him up and he placed his hat on my head, “I don’t want to wear this anymore.”

“Why?” I asked as he fixed it on my head and pouted.

“I look ugly with it.” Jack complained and crossed his arms.

“I think you looked cute with it on.” A male voice spoke behind us and it was all too familiar.

I hesitantly looked behind me as Baekhyun came up behind us, alone, “I think you look cute with it on too.”

The giggling fangirl came out as I covered my lips to hide my laughter, “Thank you.”

“Where is your friends, hyung?” My brother asked noticing too that Baekhyun was alone.

 “The rest of the members didn’t want to ride…So mind if I ride with you?”

No, of course not! I wouldn’t mind either if you just happened to stay here either!

“No, we don’t mind.” I bluntly replied as the three entered the ride.

In fact, you can stay with us for as long as I...you like.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hehe like I said...unrealistic hahaha