ONE

ON HOW CHENCHEN SAVED THE DISNEYLAND DAY (or the story behind the almost baekyeol-less trip)

Baekhyun was sad all day. He doesn't really show it but he was depressed because he and Chanyeol had a fight just before boarding the flight to LA. Here he was at a theme park and he had to force himself to have fun.
It was his fault that they were in this quarrel. He just became so jealous when Chanyeol kept on running after Kris. They were going on a tour halfway around the world and Chanyeol wanted to talk to Kris about this and about that, what's a jealous boyfriend to do? Be sarcastic, that's what. So when Chanyeol came to sit with him in the plane he told him. "You're gonna sit with me? I wouldn't want to force you. Go ahead and sit with your precious Kris!" Baekhyun didn't know what to expect but it certainly wasn't Chanyeol geting up and REALLY walking to Kris' side to sit with him. And now here he was, trying hard to show everybody he was fine and having fun because all the cameras are trained on them. He tried to approach Chanyeol a lot of times, not really sure what he'll do once they get to talk. But Chanyeol didn't even look at him once. All Baekhyun can do is trail after Kris. Because hey, if he's with Kris then that means Chanyeol isn't, right?

Chanyeol was gloomy all day. He doesn't want others to notice so he tried to smile as big as he can and have fun even if he wasn't feeling it. Having this fight with Baekhyun is depressing the hell out of him. He still can't believe what Baekhyun said on the plane. Of course he wanted to sit with Baekhyun, he is his boyfriend right? He was actually looking forward to making this trip a date but see what happened. Chanyeol knew that the fans are pairing him up with Duizhang but he never thought anything of it. Was it possible Baekhyun was really jealous?
Well, it was his fault as well that the fight had to last this long. He shouldn't have stood up and sat with Kris after Baekhyun taunted him. He probably should have tried to sweet talk his boyfriend and reassure him instead of walking away. Now they were spending what little rest time they have with other people instead of being together. "I can't stand it." Watching Baekhyun talk with Kris. And what was Baekhyun doing with Kris anyway?

Chen Chen couldn't contain his happiness while going around Disneyland. It was really a dream come true. He was so excited he'll probably see lots of fancams and pictures of him online, smiling like a dork. He doesn't really care. Haha. What he cares about is how weird Baekhyun and Chanyeol are around each other today. He was surprised when he didn't see them sitting beside each other in the plane on the way here. Something was going on cause he wasn't able to see them even have eye contact and how weird is that? They couldn't take their hands off each other on or offscreen so what was this coldness about?
He tried to ask Baekhyun about it, but his friend just smiled at him and said nothing. He also tried to talk to Chanyeol but he said he wasn't in the mood. Chen couldn't stand it that he was enjoying this trip while his two friends didn't. They were already leaving and he had to do something. He got distracted enough all day what with the other members embarassing themselves infront of the fans. But he still had time. The shuttle hasn't arrived yet.
He saw Baekhyun hovering behind Chanyeol, obviously unsure if he was going to talk to him or not. Chen watched as Baekhyun went forward, retreated, walked closer to Chanyeol and retreated again. "Oh, brother." Chen sighed in his head. He also saw Chanyeol stiffen everytime Baekhyun gets closer, obviously he knows his boyfriend is just behind him, but he still doesn't turn around. Exasperated, Chen stood beside Chanyeol and snatched Baekhyun's arm and pulled him between him and the big guy.
Baekhyun yelped and Chanyeol automatically held on to Chen's arm to stop him from pulling Baekhyun. Instant Boyfriend mode. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and their eyes met. Chen just smiled quietly. He already did his part. But of course, this was entertaining so he remained in his position so he could watch.

Chanyeol just stood there. Wondering what he can say to Baekhyun so they could end this ugly fight. He couldn't find the words but he could smile. He smiled and hoped for the best.
Baekhyun didn't know what to say. Now that he has Chanyeol's attention, he couldn't start with his explanation. But he saw his boyfriend smile at him and perhaps words aren't really needed this time. He smiled, retreated a little to the back. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun curiously and then shrugged. He was handing ChenChen the disney card when Baekhyun suddenly walked in between them and interrupted. Chanyeol saw Baekhyun look back at him and smile and he knew he got his Baekhyun back. He playfully tried to swipe him with the card on the neck before handing it to Chen, feeling a lot better already.

Baekhyun knew there were a lot of people taking their pictures but he couldn't wait. He stood with his back infront of Chanyeol and placed his hand on Chanyeol's waiting one. They held hands just like that. I Love You, Baekhyun thought hoping Chanyeol can hear it. In his mind he heard Chanyeol answer I Love You, too.