Chapter One :]

Love Story

No One P.O.V (:

Beep.Beep.Beep…

    Mia alarm went off. She got up and cover her head with a pillow. “Why do we have to wake up so early in high school?” Mia mumble angrily to herself. She got up and stomp to the other girls room. Jenny’s room was right next to her so she went there first.

    “Yah!’ Mia screamed at Jenny. Jenny just look at Mia then went back to sleep. “Get out of bed! It’s seven o’ clock! You are going to high school now, so you have to get use to all this every day!  Mia screamed at Jenny so loud that the poor Maknae had woken up. “Unnie, what’s wrong? Why are you screaming so early in the morning?” Jan Di asked her Unnie, yawning. Mia didn’t bother to answer Jan Di yet. She was thinking of what should she do to get Jenny up.

    “UNNIE! Jan Di screamed at Mia, and she jump. Mia starred at Jan Di, then they starred at Jenny and she is awake. “I’m up stop screaming in my room like that it’s so loud1” Jenny say still sleepy. The other two girl woke up on there own because of all the screaming that was going on in the house.

    The girl one by one waited for the bathroom. And that wasted like one whole hour for all the girl to finish everything. Mia was screaming all four of them giving them a speech of there laziness. When the girls got to school they all went different direction. Except Jan Di and Sarah. They attend class together. The only period that the five girl have together is lunch.

    Mia P.O.V

    What a pain all the girls are so lazy. How will they past high school if the keep waking up so late? No more games or T.V show for them then. I was walking to my first class, then this boy bumped into me. Who was that person? I looked up and I saw an cute angel like boy starring at me. What is his name? I wonder. I got to my first class, and didn’t concentrate at all. All I was thinking of was the angel who bumped into me.

    When first class was over there was many more class that I have to go to, but it the same in all.  I can’t concentrate. When I got to lunch I saw the other girls waiting for me.

    “Unnie, how was your day?” Jan Di asked me.

    “Oh, it’s the same like normal, but I saw this cute angel like boy, but I don’t know his name.” I answer. “OMO!” All the girls say at once, and I think that was weird. They all start asking weird question and that was annoying. I ran out of the lunch room as fast as I can when lunch was over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was the angel that bumped into Mia? Is it our little Maknae Taemin? Guess.

Hi :]  I finally finish chapter one (: Hope everyone like it, and enjoy. If you have any suggestions, let me know I’ll happily fix anything.  Comment. Subscribe !

Thank you  (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------