|002

Seraph

            “Did you remember anything that happened to you?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho shook his head.

            “Eumm, no I don’t. Why? Is there anything that damaged my brain that made me see you?” Yunho replied and Jaejoong shook his head this time.

            It was two days after Yunho was involved in the accident and three days since he saw Jaejoong.

            “Yunho-ah, did you tell your parents already about the vacation?” Jaejoong suddenly remembered.

            “Oh! I forgot about it! I’ll ask them later when they got home,” Yunho answered and turned his head beside him, making him look at Jaejoong’s feature.

            ‘My angel has beautiful eyes and his skin is so white like milk. He looks like a girl. His nose is pointed and his lips are, it looks kissable. I wonder how soft it is.’ Yunho thought, not even telling himself to stop.

            ‘Why would I stop? He’s mine after all. Not being arrogant or anything like that, but that’s the truth,” he added in his mind.

            “Now, now, Jung Yunho, don’t even try to do that to me or else you’ll regret it and besides, I’m not a girl even if I look like one,” Jaejoong said and it made Yunho surprised.

            “What? I wouldn’t do anything to you!” the latter defended himself.

            “I know you Yunho from your personality to your body.”

            “WHAT?”

            “I’m just saying. You do know that I’m always beside you since you were born, right?”

            Yunho nodded his head. He always wished to see his angel and now that he’s here, he would like to make the most out of it.

            “B-but, you’re mine, right?” Yunho asked. There was no reason to be shy. After all, they were friends. They were with each other since birth.

            “Becoming possessive now? And unfortunately, yes.” Jaejoong replied.

            “After those years that you didn’t socialize with others, I didn’t know you would be like this,” he added.

            Yunho smiled and pinched Jaejoong’s cheeks.

            “Aaa---“ Jaejoong complained when suddenly, a voice was heard by Yunho.

            “Yunho-ah, who are you talking to?” Yunho’s mother went in Yunho’s room.

            “I’m talking to---“ Yunho was cut off when he looked beside him and saw no one.

            “I’m talking to no one, mom. Did you hear something?” Yunho explained nervously.

            “Neh, maybe it was your TV,” his mom said.

            Yunho nodded his head. His mom left after saying that dinner was to be served. He looked beside him and saw Jaejoong again.

            “I’m the only one that can see you?” Yunho asked Jaejoong.

            “Neh~ I’m your guardian angel, remember? So you don’t have to be afraid that this girl-faced angel of yours would be taken away from you,” Jaejoong answered.

            Yunho nodded.

            “I’m being bold right now, aren’t I?” Yunho asked.

            “Eung~ All those years that I have spent with you, I never thought you’d be like this,” Jaejoong cutely replied while nodding.

            “Only for you,” Yunho said.

            “You’re being cheesy now.”

            “Because of you.”

            “You’re getting corny now.”

            “Am I? Aish. These things you make me do,” Yunho smiled.

            “What? I didn’t do anything!” Jaejoong defended himself.

            “Are you a drug?” Yunho’s cheesy mind started running again.

            “No, why did you ask?”   

            “Cause you made me addicted to you,” Yunho smiled cheekily.

            Jaejoong could not resist Yunho’s charm and pinched his cheeks.

            “Ouch, Jae, you hurt me,” Yunho pouted this time.

            “Oh I’m sorry, Yunnie,” Jaejoong said.

            “Yunnie?”

            “You called me Jae, I’ll call you Yunnie.”

            “Oh. Hey, you don’t need to eat?”           

            “No, I’m full every time you pray so be sure to pray every day! Go down and eat. Maybe your parents are waiting for you. Don’t forget to ask for vacation,” Jaejoong said and Yunho obeyed.

            When the Jung family was eating, they talked about their day. Yunho told that his day was uneventful, deleting the parts when he talked to Jaejoong because his parents would think that he’s mentally unstable if he added it.

            “Mom, dad, can I have a vacation for a month or two?” Yunho asked his parents.

            His parents were shocked because Yunho never asked for vacation before. It was new to them because since he was a child, he thought of nothing but business and studies.

            “Make it two, adeul,” his dad answered.

            “Really?”

            Mr. Jung nodded his head. They discussed about where Yunho would go for those two months.

            “I’d like to go to Paris for a month and stay here in Korea for another month but I want to stay in our house in the province. I want to stay there alone,” Yunho requested.       

            “But, it’s too big for you, son. You can’t clean it by yourself,” his mother said.    

            “I can manage, mom,” Yunho answered.

            “If that’s what you want.”

            After eating, the Jung family went to their own rooms. Yunho’s parents bid him good night and he replied back.

            When Yunho went in his room, he saw his angel sleeping on the bed. He kneeled down beside Jaejoong and held his hand. He leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.

            Yunho booked a ticket for him to Paris. He also booked for a hotel room with a double bed. He’ll be flying to Paris in the next two days. He decided to say it to Jaejoong the next day, not wanting to disturb his peaceful sleep.

            He slept beside the angel, snaking his arms around his waist. And for the first time in 27 years, Yunho had someone to hug to make his nights warm.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi! I don't know if this is long enough but I hope it is. ^______^

Oh! Hi tharr 5 subscribers! Thanks! ^^ I'm happy even though you're only five people. It's my first YunJae anyway. (:

032491
-SuKi-

k-maee

nickytta

Peiyee

Thank you also to those three people that commented! *^_^*

And, new readers! Subscribe and comment, neh?

Thanks for reading! ^_^