What the heck?

Just The Girl

I was awakened by the ringing alarm clock beside my bed. I automatically chunked the top of it, so it would stop ringing endlessly and add up to the headache I'm feeling. To tell you honestly, I wasn't able to sleep last night and all thanks to that STUPID GUY.

 

"Gambatte." I muttered while looking at the mirror, congrats to me... Now I have panda eyes, much more bigger that what I got few night ago from studying. I immediately went down to eat breakfast, and ofcourse, to get ready for school.

 

"Ohayou nee-chan." My brother greeted me as he sat down beside me to have his breakfast. I greeted back and patted his shoulder.

 

"I missed you Tai-chan." He smiled and nodded a bit. That's my cute little brother, Taiga - Kyomoto Taiga. You heard me right, he's Kyomoto Taiga, one of the Johnny's Juniors under Johnny's Ent. same company as the JUMP and the other popular idols in our generation.

 

"Nee-chan, you'll be late if you don't hurry." He said as I looked back on the wall clock. Yabai! I'm gonna be late for today's exam!

 

As soon as I finished breakfast, I took my shower, got dressed and rushed out of our house. Taiga watched me as I often got bumped on the table, because of how in a hurry I am. "Take care nee-chan..." I waved my hands in response. It's nice to have him around the house every once in a while... I've been missing him because he's often out for training and rehearsals.

 

While I was on the middle of running after the time, or else I won't be able to take my exam for the day... A van stopped right in front of me. The door slide and again... revealed familiar faces I saw yesterday...

 

"Yo! Ohayou Akii-chaaaaan!" Yuto sing as I looked over my wrist for the time.

 

"I'm in a hurry... Let's catch up later!" I started and when I was about to walked away, a hand grabbed my shoulder.

 

"We'll drop you off." I turned and saw Kei smiling at me. What the heck!!! All the lessons I reviewed seems to be drawing out from my brain. I gulped when I saw his hands touching my shoulders.

 

"Guys? I thought someone's in a hurry?" Yabu broke my fantasies as I hurried inside the van and shoved Kei's hand in the process.

 

****************

 

I managed to arrive at school in time. THANK GOD! and well, thanks to JUMP ofcourse. I promised to meet them later after class since this is the last day of exam. They seem to be so happy to the point of yelling out loud inside the van, especially that idiot Hikaru.

 

"Good work, everyone... See you next week." Our professot concluded as all of us sighed in relief. I dropped my head on the table and sighed in relief. Finally... the nights without sleep is no more to be endure off.

 

I stood up and packed my things, and hurriedly went outside. I spotted the van where we all rode earlier and ofcourse, those friends of mine are already waiting.

 

"How'd it go?" Yuyan asked excitedly. I smiled at him and nodded. "It was chicken." I replied proudly, but in fact it was not easy at all! Tests are never easy right? What the heck am I boasting about?

 

"You sure? You're eyebags can't lie to us Akii-chan." Ryuutaro showed his smug face at me. Since when did that kid became somehow, stubborn?

 

"You talk like an adult now huh? Who teach you to be like that?" I asked poking his sides. He pouted a bit.

 

"Mah! Mah! Since Akii-chan's here... We better get going now." Hikaru cut us off. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

 

"Go where?" I asked. They all looked at each other with stares I don't even like. They grabbed me inside the van and started grinning at me.

 

"TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!!!!!" They all yelled in unison. My mouth hanged open. I was never informed that we'll be going there in the first place, and I wanted to rest after a long tiring week of thinking and studying.... and besides, there's something, or more like someone's bothering me since last night.

 

I looked at my right only to find Kei staring at me with his batting eyelashes. Seriously, what's with this guy? "Let's have fun, ne Akii-chan." He whispered in my ear as I felt the heartbeat of my own chest fastened. The heck.

 

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS FEELING!" I thought. With that, I nodded at him and I heard him chuckled evilly.

 

But for my ears, those chuckle feels somewhat heartwarming.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the super duper mega late update~

I've been busy. HELL BUSY minna! >.<

and let's see what will happen next... at the amusement park, 

tehee >///<