A confession from my bully.

Just The Girl

We we're still walking as Kei-chan's left hand is still on my right hand... This is crazy, how can I just let things be like this. We look like a couple and just thinking about it makes my heart beat faster than ever.

 

"Oi, you're red." He said grinning. I felt my face burned hotter.

I glared at him and shove his hand..."No way! I'm just cold!" I yelled and he run after me as I walked faster..

"Did you miss us?' He asked all of a sudden,

"Yeah, i missed THEM." I answered back as he laughed like an idiot.

"How about me?"

"No way in HELL I'm gonna miss you." I replied coldly. Well, I did missed him ALOT but I won't admit it even if he kills me..

 

"TOO BAD... But as for me, I missed you..." He said as I felt a cold chill down in my spine. I look back at him with an amuse and dumbfounded face.

 

"Don't kid with me, I won't buy that crap..." I said glaring at him and he smiled at me. WOW. He's so pretty, cute and handsome at the same time.

 

He took a step forward that made me flinched.."Who says I'm kidding? I really missed you a lot." He said and reach for my forehead. He slide his soft beautiful hands on my hair and put it sideways, then...

 

HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD. I almost die.

 

"What the heck-" I said unable to continue what I am talking.

 

"Let's go, you still have to study at home right?" He said ignoring my reaction as he walked. I walked as well but my mind is floating from what have happened earlier.

 

Kei-chan is mean, a bully and a stubborn guy. He may look like a sweet gentle pretty boy next door but he's not really. Well, I could say that he's only like that at me. But the Kei-chan I am with right now is the Kei-chan that is sweet, gentle and so soft.

 

We're now in front of my house and he was standing at the front door. I look at him and he was smiling at me like an idiot AGAIN.

 

"Ja, Oyasumi." He said waving his hand.

"Ja. Take care ne?" I was surprised to hear those words came out form my mouth. As a result, I quickly opened the fromt gate in embarassment and when I was about to walk inside, Kei-chan grabbed my hand.

"Matte..." he said as I look back..

"Nani?" I nervously asked as he leaned closer at me...

Then, my eyes widened as my face became hotter than ever.. I felt a soft gentle force landed on my lips... I blinked my eyes twice, no... THRICE As I saw Kei-chan's nose touching mine while he's eyelashes are on my cheeks...

 

He pull aways genlty as my mouth automatically formed an O-shape... "Gambatte, on your exams..." He said.

 

I did not talk nor bid goodbye at him.. He walked away while I was standing like an idiot, dumbfounded on what he did. Come on, He kissed me. He kissed me on the forehead earlier and now he kiss me on the LIPS with the GAMBATTE word.

 

That night, I did not study for exams at all. More like I WAS NOT ABLE TO STUDY BECAUSE ALL I COULD THINK of IS HIM..

KEI-CHAN... MY BULLY HAD JUST KISSED ME.

AND MY HEART WON'T STOP BEATING LIKE A MAD DOG.

 

MEANWHILE.. INOO KEI WENT BACK AT YAOTOME's

 

"What up? Did you drop of Akii-chan properly?" Yabu asked Inoo as he smiled at his bestfriend.

"Ofcourse!-"

 

"Why are you smiling like that ne Inoo-chan!" Hikaru yelled and .

"Did you confessed already?" Daiki and Yuto said in unison as well...

 

"Not yet, but..." Inoo answered.

"BUT WHAT!!!!!!" Yamada yelled unable to be patient on what have happened between those two..

They were forcing Inoo to confessed to Akii ages ago, because they know that they're nii-chan is obviously in love with her and they all wanted to see them together..

 

"I'm sure you kisses her." Ryuutaro interrupted as the other looked at him disgusted.

" RYUU-CHAN!" Chinen yelled and smack the youngest's arm.

"So, what did you do Inoo-chan?" Takaki asked again bringing the topic back..

 

"WHO KNOWS?" Inoo answered from which the boys grunted and throw pillows at him endlessly.

 

BACK TO AKII-CHAN'S ROOM

 

"UWAAAAAAAAH! WHAT THE HELL KEI! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Akii yelled as he glared at the books she's about to read but was so occupied by Inoo's thoughts.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wahahaha.. the kiss is epic, with the gambatte.

and akii-chan wasn't able to study at all..

pls comment!