My Childhood Friends and ENEMY.

Just The Girl

 I dragged my feet as I am now walking home from university.. This day is such a long and tiring day for me since we're in the middle of exam week. Well, studying and facing endless paperworks and exam are part of it, what can I do about that? I just hope nothing more makes it worse, I am busy enough to entertain other annoying and time-stealer things.

 

Suddenly I felt a quick but gentle force that landed on to my shoulder. "Yo! Akii-chan!" I turned into my left and saw someone I never expected to see. He's not suppose to be loittering around here, in the first place...

 

"Hika-chan..." I muttered and look at him hiding my surprise emotion. He beamed a very very bright smile at me as he walked faster, dragging me... there's nothing new about that... Oh, did I mention that this guy is a famous member of Hey! Say! Jump, a japanese idol group... Well, he's my childhoodfriend, as well as the other members... And our houses are near too, maybe their on a break from their "enterteinment world" right now, and that means, they'll be bugging me. That's another usual thing.

 

"Yamette. Where are we going? I need to study for exam!" I yelled at him but kept on dragging me.. Aish, this guy! He never listened to me anyway. This day is not my day isn't it? Why do i have to bump with him at this time when I need to focus my all in studying. Sigh.

 

I stopped myself from being dragged and hold tight at the light post we happened to pass by... Hikaru then looked at me with a smug face. "What's wrong with you Akii-chan!! You always keep on studying, you always do that whenever we're not around! Atleast hang out with us when we're free from our busy sched!" He said and then pulled my hand again but I kept my hold tight on the post. This is another battle with Hika-chan. And I must win,

 

"No! I need to study! Or else!" I was cut off when I saw a familiar figure walking towards us.

"Yuyan! I need help!" Hikaru shouted and smirked at me. What the, it's unfair... two against one! I saw Yuya smiled and run towards us.

 

Aish. This is really not my day. 

 

 

Meanwhile the other Jumps are busy slacking of at Yaotome's residence.

 

"What's keeping Hika-chan and Yuyan so long?" Chinen said as he grab a magazine beneath the table. Yabu, Daiki, Keito and Kei are playing Jenga puzzle on the table while Ryosuke and Yuto are playing wii on the other side of the living area.

 

"Maybe they're on the midst of dragging her. That will take some time knowing how stubborn Hikaru is." Yabu answered as Inoo smiled. Yabu noticed Kei's good mood since morning and he has quite an idea why. He's not Kei's bestfriend for nothing.

 

"Kei-chan's smiling so much today." Ryuutaro said while eating his cake on the table near them. The others look at the youngest remark and started smiling too.

 

"That's because Kei-chan likes Akii-chan..." Yuto said and yelled afterwards when he lost at the beat they're playing on the wii. Ryosuke laughed at him because of that. "When will you confess Kei-chan? Do it now or Dai-chan will!" Ryosuke continued as it was his turn to lost the beat, Yuto laughed at him in return.

 

"Dai-chan likes Akii-chan too?" Ryuutaro echooed. They all look at him again especially Daiki. "Just eat!" He yelled on the youngest and make his turn on the Jenga puzzle.

 

"Oi! Kei-chan! You're not answering us still!" Ryosuke yelled and slump beside them, Yuto followed as they are now finished on the wii, and its time for Kei-chan'sinterrogation.

 

"Nande? Why will I confess?" Kei answered with a smile printed on his face. The others look at him with an annoyed and impatient expression.

 

"Don't play dumb, you know what we mean!" Keito blurted out unable to keep silent with the conversation. Kei just laughed at them and didn't even say a word regarding the issue. That's Inoo Kei for you, he will never answer their question especially when it's about her. That makes them confuse if he really likes her or not, but the members know Kei too well. They all sighed giving up with the interrogation as the chime on the door ring and soon they all hear Hikaru's voice echoing in the house.

 

"We're back!" Yuyan yelled and put the grocery bags on the table where Yabu and the others ae playing jenga. To their surprise, the puzzle broke down earning yells back firing at Takaki.

 

"Gomene!" Yuya said apolegetically as the other Jumps ignore him and had their attention on the person standing beside Hikaru.

 

"Akii-chan!!!!" Ryosuke yelled excitedly and run towards her. She smiled and then glare at Hikaru who's still holding her arm in case she'll try to escape.. Hikaru just smiled at her as the other members stood up and walk toward them too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Long time no see Akii-chan! I miss you so much!" Chinen said as we all sat on the couch, I'm currently in Hika-chan's house... No, more like I was dragged by that supid idiot. The jumps kept on talking at the same time asking me all their questions. These boys, just how old are them to be acting like this, really? Well, that;s their natural behavior anyways.

 

"How's university?" Finally, a question I could answer, I look at Yabu-chan smiling at me. I sighed as I looked at him. If you want to talk to a normal one in the circle, he's the one.

 

"Hell." I answered as he laugh out loud. The others did the same as well.

 

"Well, your quite dumb, that's expected." I heard those words come up with a familiar voice, that annoying voice. I will never forget how that sounds so annoying and irritating.

 

"Kei-chan your mean." Dai-chan said as he look at me and smile. "He's just joking, you know Kei-chan is friendly..." He continued as I smile at him and headed my sight at that stupid annoying idiot, Kei. I glare at him as he looked at me smiling. Why is he smiling anyways?

 

"Well, I'm not like the almighty brainy nerdy like you." I answere at him and he lean closer to the table resting his arms. He then stung his tongue out at me and smile. What the heck is wrong with him, always annoying and saying mean things to me. That Inoo Kei, he used to be cute and gentle when we were kids. But as we grew up, he never leave me with his teasing words and annoying remarks. I wonder what's wrong with him...

 

"Yeah, he's so friendly that he's so annoying already." I replied at Dai-chan and they all laugh. Kei just look at me, still smiling.

 

"Oi! I've heard something. You got a boyfriend already?" Hikaru yelled and sat beside me. The other Jumps look at me with wide eyes.

 

"EHHHHHH?" Yuya exaggerated again. I laughed at his late response.

 

"Yeah, I have already..." I answered and smiled at them. They look so shocked that I wanted to laugh really loud. But then, I stopped when I saw Kei-chan's shocked expression as I saw his beatiful fingers wrapped into a fist. Is it bad for me to have a boyfriend? Why are they so shocked?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the wrong grammar.

Please do suppport this fic and my other fics.

Comments are highly appreciated.

The story is still building up so pls bear with me until the end.

Arigatou!

I soo love Kei-chan!