my drug....

I'd Love You for..an eternity

Luhan thought of what his father said to him earlier,while the two others were waiting outside.

Only you can cure her.

But how?and why is it only him??

and what will happen after that?

Earlier on,the same men that fainted Luhan injected some foreign material into his body..and the same goes to Boa at the time of her kidnap.But then the foreign material doesn't reacts strongly in his body..so she will be having the same effect.

However,Luhan learned that,unless he dies,she will still be alive too.That foreign material in their body are kinda like "linked" to each other..like some curse or something....

In the end,he had to stay near her.

He found a house nearby to Kris's home,and managed to get her back one day while he was away for work.

Kris almost went berserk in search of his girlfriend,and Luhan smiled in victory as he succeed in his plan.

"we will be together forever.we are inseparable"

She was weak,and all he did was trying to spare her live so that she could spare his too..

He spent the rest of the days cooking a good meal and taking care of her...until one day....

"Hey...check this out..."it was Chanyeol,who happened to pass by the back entrance of Luhan's house,and Luhan was doing the cleaning..

"Luhan?you lived here???"

"Can we visit your house?"

"since when are you living here??you told me you are going somewhere else..."

"don't tell me......."they barged into the house after a moment of thinking.

"Boa!!!!are you here???"Suho spotted her lying on the couch..

"goodness sakes,what have you done to her?!"

Luhan was left speechless after Suho carried the pale-looking girl away.

Boa was very very weak..and she was sent to the nearby hospital...Luhan was there too..

"did you drug her again Luhan?"

He didn't respond.

"Answer me...did you?!"Suho grabs onto his collar,while Chanyeol stops him.

It was told that Boa was weak because,the antigen in her body was insufficient to create an immune response to the drug she had taken.Furthermore,she was weak since birth,but not this weak,and she has generated family history of blood deficiency.