betryal

I'd Love You for..an eternity

Luhan woke up,seeing himself sitting on a chair in a unknown room.

He roams around the room searching for something familiar,just then a gun was aimed at him when he stepped out the hallway.

"walk ahead."it wasn't a voice that he remembered.Maybe it was another killer his father hired?

------------------

 

"I would like to show you something.Walk."

When he walked to the edge of the hallway,he saw Boa.

She was just as shocked as himself when they meet each other.

"help me...."

"I can't"

 

 

Sooner or later,Kris arrives with Suho and Chanyeol.

"what...are you doing here?? I mean,how did you know...?"question Luhan.

Someone called earlier,telling Kris to come alone.Those two people that overheard the conversations,had forced him to take them with him.

 A moment of staring and glaring at each other took place within the six,including the one with Luhan

----

CLAP CLAP CLAP

"a great reunion we have here.."greeted a smiling old man with his number of bodyguards.

"father"

"I'm not your father...and you're not my son,who choosed to betray his own family."

"YOU'RE NOT FAMILY!!!"Kris gritted in anger,Suho and Chanyeol was gripping onto his arms,afraid that he might charge at either party anytime..

he cools down after a moment of struggling and cussing.."let her go.."

"I can't.She might kill me."

"No she won't"

"you wan't a deal?I'll give you one."

they made a deal that if Boa comes out alive,he will not go after his family.

A smirk appears from the lips of the old man."Son,are you kidding me?you..go after me?"

"Tell you what..she will..NOT be alive."