a story of the past-III

I'd Love You for..an eternity

He raised an eye at her.

She stares for a while then shrugs to herself,"fine..maybe I was.but he has gone for so long..that I suddenly forgotten about,thanks for reminding.KIM SUHO."she spatted the words clear and loud enough in his face,then she storms out of the room leaving suprising Suho.

*Suho thinks*wow,never knew that she'd admit things this fast..and Joo Boa dear,if you still can't figure it out,that that guy is right in front of you,and we both knew that you still have feelings for him,just that,you're being selfish by taking Kris as an replacement,and you became so devoted to him to forget about Kyle..one question,isn't this unfair?*he sighs and shakes his head*this is just so unfair,to both parties..what are you going to do know then?*then he sighs again*if only you know..

Boa in the other end was leaning against a wall by the corridor,tears threaten to fall from her eyes,realising that she still misses him,she shook away the thought..and then she laughs by herself,"I couldn't be..nono this isn't true.I have Kris,and Kris have me..there is no Kyle..Kyle?..no...no way!!no way no way.."

Not realising Suho was eyeing at her by the door of his room,he looks at her with sorrowful in his eyes.*what is love?you never see the person right beside you if you already had someone who entraps your vision*he closes the door slowly,leaving behind the girl who seemed in despair all alone in the corridors..

--

Kris sat on his bed,holding onto the picture of Boa that Baekhyun captured for him secretly few months ago when he was back in campus.Flashback of those memories of them together,along with the gangs(suho and gang) flushed his memory,and that made him smiled unknowingly..however,the words of his father echoed through his head *I'll make her life miserable*

*if you keep seeing her*another voice echoed in his head..he tries to shake of the thoughts,but as he did so,he found himself struggling against his own..and there he was,lying helplessly on bed..with those hand that gripped tightly on the sheets..

hiya...sorrryyyyyy for not updating in a loooonnnngggg period....

oh well..haha..here you go,a part of the story..