Final

The Fact I Can't Accept

 

“Should I confess?”

“I’m really an Idiot”

“Now what should I do???...”

I hold her hand tight. I never wanna let it go. I hope everyday would be like this.

“Jia” I called her.

“Nae, oppa?”

“Yah! We are already in front of our house.”

“Ah, yeah, I didn’t notice it.”

“jinjja? Or you just don’t want me to go?” She poke my head and nods.

“NAE~~~” Aigoo…

“So, it’s a bye?”

“Sadly, Mr. Owl it is.” She laughs and let go of my hand.

“Bye-bye!”

“Oppa!” she run through me and kiss my cheeks.

“Yah! Man should be the one to kiss.”

“Goodnight, Mr. Owl! See you tomorrow” she exclaimed and wave. I touch my cheeks, and don’t know what to do.”Yay! my first kiss” I proudly said to myself.. “on the cheeks.” I added and chuckle. “Anyway, a kiss is a kiss.”

That’s why I like her, she’s confident and… she’s perfect for me.

-----

Next day.

“Did something happen last night?”I ask myself and shook my head. I prepare myself to school.

“HEY!” someone called me.

I never thought I’m in school already.

“Kyungsoo! You deaf!” Suho called.

“Oh hyung!” I answered while covering my ears because of the girls screaming. Suho put his arms around my neck.

 “Man! I lost your mind”

“Are you singing or are you talking to yourself hyung?”

“Both. Well, that’s for you, your into your own world again!”Suddenly, someone approach us and tap my back.

“Oppa! Can you kiss my hand?” okay, what is she saying, I mean, I’m not shock on her favor, since everyone is dying just to talk to us, well, the shocking part is… the word kiss.

“Oppa!” she called me again. I kiss her hand and hurriedly walk away before she kiss my cheeks. By then, I remember Jia. The confident Jia. The intelligent Jia, and the perfect Jia.

Then, I came back to my reality. I saw Suho telling the girl:
“cutie~ you want suho oppa to kiss you instead?”

---

“Ya! Dude! Aren’t you tired of fanservice? Suho exclaimed.

“Fan-love, hyung! FANLOVE”

“Whatever, ah, anyway. Why did you refuse to kiss the girl? She’s hot man!” Suho punch my arm and laugh.

“It’s because of…”

“DON’T TELL ME, IT’S JIA AGAIN?! THE GIRL IN YOUR DREAMS?, She’s not even real Kyungsoo, wake up! There are many girls out there, ready to die just to date you.” He yelled.

“It’s not a dream, hyung”

“Then what? Daydreaming? Imagination? WHAT!!” I sighed and told myself, “This conversation has no end again”

---

After the class, I walk still thinking of her. I’m totally feeling down again! It’s Suho hyung’s fault.

BAM!

Kris, my brother bumped me while riding his bicycle.

“Ya! Kyungsoo-ah, gwaechanha? You’re in your own world again?”

“Ani.”

“Want to ride with me?”

“ah, sure.” He stick he’s tongue out and said “My bicycle will become flat if you sit in here” He said while laughing.

“What’s with you? You are not normally like that, but if you..--

 YOU ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?”

He smiles and left. AISHHHH! JIA! WHEN ARE YOU COMING INTO MY LIFE!!.

--

“Sh*t! I forgot my keys” This really is a bad day for me! I press the door bell and got shock on who had opened it. It was Jia, the girl I dreamt for the past 2 weeks. Well, I guess, I’m not that unlucky but suddenly,

“Babe” a familiar voice called her, K—K-KRIS HYUNG? Then he showed up and hug her immediately.

“Oh, Kyungsoo-ah” he happily greeted me. My tears start to form.

“This is my girlfriend, Byun --“

“Jia” I answered

“You know her?”

My mind started to go blank, but my heart is full of emotion-lonely,ignored, and being dumped.

“I just, guess.”

“Guess? Don’t know you are good at---”

I walk away.

This isn’t even reality. This is neither fact not even a dream nor fantasy but it was just a fiction. Now it made me realize all this things were facts I can’t accept.

--

It’s a lie, it’s a lie
We can’t end like this
Come back to me again, please come back to me
I can’t believe
 the fact that you are leaving me

The Fact-B2ST