Intro Arc (Chapters 3-4): The Art Of Bowmanship and The Fury Of The Demon Slayer (SooSica's Intros.- Teasers)

The Maple Chronicles with Girls Generation!

A/N:FINALLY AN UPDATE (Not!)There is some Cameos and if you can spot them I will give you some Karma and I wanted keep the Intro Arc short so thats why I put Sooyoung's and Jessica's Intros together.

 

Chapter 3- The Art Of Bowmanship (Sooyoung's Intro) A/N : This is the beginning of Sooyoung's Intro

 

During their travels around the Maple World, the TaeNy couple made a stop in a city enveloped in fear.

         "Excuse me, my I please know the name of this place?" Taeyeon asked a man in an neatly dressed suit.

              "Its called Edelstein..." He replied.

After his conversation, Taeyeon's eyes met with a man mounted on a purple jaguar, running away from a green creature which is known as Creeper. Then another man came but this time he was mounted on a robot walking with Tiffany.

 

 

Chapter 4- The Fury Of The Demon Slayer (Jessica's Intro) A/N : This isn't the beginning of the intro.

 

Jessica equipped her Pole-Arm and gripped it tight.

    "You cannot outskill me with your pathetic and worthless skills,"The Dark Mage said in an mocking tone

             "You killed my friends, my family and every single person around me," She said as a single tear flowed across her face....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry these are only Teasers I've been really busy.

 From Michael~