Pay Me, Over Your Dead Body

I Love You, Please be mine,,

I run toward my next room I am now 5 minutes late. 'Aish why did they gave me this stupid schedule? Now, I have to walk 300 meters from that stupid fine arts building toward my own Department Building.

"Oh, here he is" a middle-age woman said after seeing me. 

Everything was repeated, my self-introduction to their attentions the only difference is that I now have a seatmalte who seems nice, we were both Kim. I was still beecause of earlier but it is all gone when my seatmate gave me a cute smile. "Hi, I'm Kim Junsu" 

" Hi, I'm Kim Jaejoong, it's nice to meet you"

Then our class begin and it is alot better compare to my previous class. We studied Psychology of Personality a very interesting subject. After a couple of hours "TING,TONG!"  Class dismiss, we then pack our things.

"Hyung I saw you walk to the fine arts building with some  photographer students. I thought you are one of them", he said while packing kkhis things.

"No, I'm not.  I am a psychology student it's just that I am a late enrollee that's why I have my History calss there during MWF." I was about to rise from my sit when five girls suddenly appeared in front of me.

"So you went to their building and become their classmate!? Wow! you're so lucky, most of our photographer students are unbelievably rich and HANDSOME!!", the blondie girl yelled at me. I take a glance at her I.D and saw that her name is Jessica.

"Yes, they are!" the other one said.

"Most especially..........."

"JUNG YUNHO!!" They say his name as if they've been rehearsing it a hundred of times. Hearing his name makes my blood boiled again in anger.

"YAh! Stop bothering him. Hyung come on let's have our lunch together at the school cafeteria" Junsu take my hands and we walk together to the cafeteria.

'Wow! This is the most crowded school cafereteria that I have ever been in my life'. There's a line of students having their tray with foods on it. Suddenly someone jolt on me from behind which cause me to bump into a man in front of me. I felt a pain and hotness on my chest due to the thrown soup all over my uniform, now I am totally in mess. I bit my lips to hold anger and to avoid a scene.

" ." the man in front of me curse under his breath.

I then raise my head to take a look at the mad man in front of my eyes. 'Now, I really wanted to burst my anger' I thought afrte seeing Yunho with his death glare.

"Pay for it. Pay for my food." he said after a long pause.

"Huh!? Why in the hell I'll do that? I guess you'd rather do something with thew mess you've done in my uniform." I said firmly tying to hold my anger.

We then give a death glare at each other. I suddenly felt that the crowd become spacious and alot of students staring at us waiting for us to fight.

"Hyung, we better go no--" Junsu was cut by a loud objection.

"No! Pay me first." he was making a scene again.

I felt my eyes become teary but I tried my best to supress it. 'I know that this isn't about money but pride. I can't lose, I won't lose. Kim Jaejoong, Fighting!'

"Over my dead body, I won't! " I replied as loud as hew was.

I never thought that I will be this stuborn, I feel scared even at my own voice.Everyone gasp with our conversation until a faculty walks inside the cafeteria. All of our audience then move as if nothing happened but we remain frozen to our position.

"I will make you pay no matter what! Even over  your dead body"' he whispered to my ear as he passed me. 

I was now shivering after hearing his threatening voice

"Yoochun" I turn around when I heard Junsu's voice calling for the man beside Yunho.

The man just flash an apologetic smile before running back to Yunho. No doubt he is Yunho's friend but he seem to be nicer. Junsu and I look at each other with a sad and disappointed eyes.