Begin: Be My Props

I Love You, Please be mine,,

" Good morning class. Today you're going to have a new classmate for this subject,"Mr. Lee greeted his students or let's say my soon-to-be-classmate. "Come in, Mr. Kim"

I tembled over my foot as I step inside the room. This is my first day of School at seoul University. "Please Introduce youreself" he smiled' politely.

"Annyong haseyo,I am Kim Jaejoong. I was born in Venice, Italy but I am a pure blooded Korean. It is my first time here at Korea so please guide me", I bowed and forced a smile despite of my nervouseness.

"So Mr. Kim since your family name starts with letter K then you have to sit next to J..let's see....." he said searching for a vacant sit. "There, next beside Mr. Jung" he pointed to the two vacant sit near the windows. 

"'I'm afraid taht you're going to have a late comer seatmate", Mr. Lee said as I walk toward my sit.

I hate the attention that everyone is giving me but as a newcomer I have to deal with it. Thank God he gave me the sit to the last row, no one must dare to look at me from here. Mr. Lee started our classes as I got on my seat.

= 15 minutes later =

I started to feel bored at the man in front of me and I know that even my classmates felt the same way too. Then I suddenly realize something, I put my attention away from Mr. Lee and look at the empty sit next to me, 15 minutes late means absent, right?. A man outside the window caught my attention, he is standing in front of a tree and as far as I know he's peeing... Aish! what a doggie!..He then turn around and our eyes meet each other. I can sense how handsome he is even from afar. I abruptly focus on Mr. Lee who is still speaking senselessly. 

It took me by surprise when the tall man outside walks toward my direction. This room is in the first floor and I can seee that his walking toward here. 'God! What the Hell I've done to him'. I almost jump out of my sit and scream when he throw his huge bag to the empty table next to me, he then enter our room by the window. My jaw drops with his action when Mr. Lee's voice safe me from the shock.

"Thak you for joining us today, Mr. Jung" he said sarcastically

"You're always welcome, Mr. Lee" he smiled and give a big yawn.

I can see Mr. Lee's anger but then he manage and continued with his boring lecture. I take taht as a chnace to look at the man beside me. No doubt this is the real meaning of the word handsome. He's eyes are shining just like a jewel, his pointed nose and perfect lips with a small y mole above it, He looks like a high paying model even by wearing our simple school uniform. He then turn and flash a smile at me and for the hell knows! my heart starts to pump out of my chest.

"You're new?"

"N-N-Ne" I answeres under my breath

"I'm Jung Yunho, I'm senior but I accidentally failed in this boring subject because of the old man right there" he pointed to Mr. lee's direction. I heared myself  chuckled because of his words. "that's why I'm here again. By the way you are?" 

"K-Kim Jaejoong, junior" he lean his hand and when I was about to shake it, I suddenly realized something and unconciously slapped his hand away. "Yah! You just peed you should wash you're hand, first", OMO! I almost touch a dirty hand, Yuck!

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" He scream irritatedly. It almost gave me a heart attack, but why does he have to act in that way is it because of my action or just to gain attention? beacause everyone is looking on us now.

"What's going on, my beloved student" Mr. Lee seems annoyed than before.

"Yah! this kiddo doesn't have a manner"

"And seems like you have?" Mr. Lee smirk sarcastically

"He slapped my hand away, I was just trying to be nice here.!" He raise from his sit as he reason himself. I bend my head down due to embarrassment.

"Mr. Jung he's still new and---"

"I don't think that's a valid raeson to have an improper manner, Mr. Lee" 

I can feel the hotness all over my face. I don't know what and how to fell, angry? embarassed? guilty? the room was filled with tension. their argument last until the bell ring. "TING, TONG" Everyone raise from their sit and pack their things.I reamin frozen from my sit without daring to look at either Mr. Lee or the stupid handsome man. After a minute I heard Mr/ Lee walk outsidethe room.

Then, WAL'A!!! Everyone runs toward our sit all of them wears a huge smile and some tries to hold their laughter.

"good job, Dude!" a man approach Mr. Jung and gave him a high five as if he won a battle

"Ne, Yunho is our savior"

"You should come early, we almost die in boredom"

"That was so intense Yunho, hahahaha!"

"Thanks, thanks, yeah, Welcome at you're service" he continued to smile as he give response to our clasmates' compliment. I remain dumbfounded to my sit, when he hang his hand over my shoulders

" I guess we have to thank and to apologize our new fella here, for being a usefull props",

The heat runs to my nerve as I got to my feet. An outburst of anger strikes to my head and now I am sure about doing this. I slapped him in his so-caqlled handsome face. his eyes widens in shock as he touch his red cheek . I walked out to the room and leave tham with their "O" reactions.

'I hate him, I hate them, I hate everything here!'