Sleepy Day

I Love You, Please be mine,,

*Beep, Beep,Beep*

I open my eyes and turn off my irritating alarm clock, it's already 6:00 am. I  then check my computer 'oh! I have 3 emails from Mom'

1st:   Sunday, 1:13 am

Joongie, how are you honey? How's your flight? How's the weather threr? by the way I miss you already!

                                                                                                                                                                                 Mom.

2nd: Yesterday, 3:46 pm

Jaejoong why aren't you emailing me yet? What are you waiting for? By the way how is your first day of School?

                                                                                                                                                                                 Mom.

3rd: Today, 2:31 am

KIM JAEJOONG  if I haven't hear anything from you by 7am at your Korean clock, you will be able to see your beautiful Mom this day to drag you back here at in Venice!! I'm waiting!

 

I let out a long sigh before start typing. Surely my Mom is now freaking out without hearing any news from her only and beloved son. i look at my alarm clock, I only have less than an hour.

Mom, 

        I am writing now, Chill! Breath! I'm ok.

                                                                       Jae.

I send it and start for a longer one.

Mom,

I am perfectly fine here, I'm now 20 not 2 years old remember? Everything is fine, my head to toes, the flight, the weather it's -10 and I meet alot of good kids at School. Mom, everything is alright, you're son will gonna be alright. Trust me, ne? I won't check my email every 5 minutes Mom, so breath! Take it easy! Yeah, I miss you too and please don't try to think of going here, Mom we've talked about this for a million times right? I love you Mom.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jae.

I send it and start to prepare for School, i suddenly felt guilty for lying to my Mom of course nothing is fine but I can't tell her the truth. The say passed, peacefully. I have done my best not to see him nor to be seen by him. But tomorrow  is damn Wenesday and it will be impossible for me not to see him unless I skip my class but 'NO JAe, you will not! Don't let anyone overpowered you. You have never been bullied and will never be in your life. Kim Jaejoong, Fightin!'. I said to myself as I laid and close my eyes.

 

=AFTER AN HOUR=

'Aish! why can't I sleep'. I turn to my drawer and picked up my ipod which is full of TVXQ songs. I started to sing along with it and forget about the time.

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

'Ow! It's already six! I haven't sleep yet!'

I attended school with a sleeppy eyes. I went to my sit of course his not here yet so I decided to  take a nap first. After a moment I heard a loud sound and I felt a sudden movement  beside me.  I look up with my sleepy eyes and saw him jumoing to the window.

"Aish! Doesn't anyone told you about the difference between the door and the window!?" He was so irritating.

"And doesn't anyone told you about difference between the classroom and the bedroom!?" He replied as he take a sit.

I'm so sleepy and I don't have the courage tp fight with him again so I continued to sleep again but before I close my eyes he lean me a 300 won.

"Here's your change"

"Huh?" I mumbled with my eyes half- closed.

"From yesterday. My food doesn't cost that much" he forcefully put it in my hand.

I give him a confuse look but I accept the money, if I didn't he may cause a scene again.

"Hey! Good News! We don't have classes for today. Our faculty department are having their seminars"

"Yehey!" everyone jumps out of their sit as if they won a lottery. I remain half asleep in my chair I don't have the energy to celebrate with them.

"They should announced it earlier. What a waste of time, I still have alot of things to do" Yunho mumbled, as if he is the president of Korea having his precious time wasted. I chuckled after hearing his disappoinments and continued to sleep.

-Yunho's POV-

I was about to leave when I take a glance at the man beside me who's sleeping peacefully. I lean closer  to observe him, he's so beautiful. I never thought that a man can be this beautiful, his clear white skin, glossy black hair, pointed nose, red plump limps and those close doe-eyes. I suddenly felt heavy after watching him, I wonder if sleepiness is contagious. Since I haven't sleep for almost three days I guess a nap wont harm.

-END of POV-

-Jaejoong's POV-

I open my eyes and found a handsome man sleeping loudly beside me. I laughed quietly as I look at his face, his mouth is widely open and he kiss snoring so loud but  despite of his expression I still find him attractive. I was mesmerized by his handsomeness ans unconciously cares his hair softly down to his cheeck to his pointed nose and stop to his lips. He suddenly move a little, close his mouth and continued to sleep . An urge to kiss him suddenly strikes me, I bit my lips, close my eyes and move closer to his face. I heard him swallow his saliva and when I open my eyes, I meet his eyes and a smirk was drwn to his face. Our face was njust  centimeters away when I push him and he accidentally hit the wall.

'TOG!!''

"Ouch!! What's wrong with you!? He is now pissed as always.

"Oh! You're head was ahrd as a stone it may leave a crack on the wall"

Yah!" he then move up without realizing that we are just centimeters apart. Our lips landed on each other. My head become blank I can only hear the loud beat of my heart as if it is trying to pump out of my chest. I don't know why but this feeling felt so good. Is this the power of first kiss..?