♥Amusement Park Encounter ♥

Marrying a Stranger

I'm really sorry for not being able to post these days and
weeks... ;) So anyway, I hope you enjoy this one and sorry
for the end... it wasn't interesting! But enjoy! :)

♥=+=+=+=+=+=+=+♥

“How about making them bump accidentally?” A female voice asked in a dark room,only with a lamp in the middle.

“That’s a great idea!” A male voice exclaimed, taking all the attention.

“If you like it then let’s do it.” Another male voice said and then the woman and the boy nodded with excitement.

The next morning the girls were super excited about their ‘Girls’ Night Out’. The girls called each other and make it a group conversation.

Phone Conversation:

“HI! Are you girls excited?” Nanami asks with her excited tone as she kept rolling on her bed with the phone glued on her ear.

“Of course we are!” They answer back and then Nanami was heard chuckling.

“A little question, where are we going?” Akari asked and then Nanami stopped chuckling and stopped rolling on her bed too.

“I think, Uncle said it was an amusement park.” Satomi said while rolling her hair in her finger. “And I know what the first stop is.” Satomi added and then the girls knew she was with an evil smile.

“Please I don’t want the haunted house!” Ami and Yukime exclaimed at the same time making Satomi laugh.

“We are going to the Haunted House!” Satomi said and then Ami and Yukime exclaimed, “NO!”

Soon the phone conversation was filled with laughs.

~The Boys’ Side~

“Ne, did you heard that Johnny is giving us a break, and we can go to the amusement park.” Chinen said and then the others shrugged.

“Should we go?” Yuto asked and then the door was opened catching their attention.

“Hi guys! We brought you food.” Satomi N. said with two bags in her hand and Aoki was right behind her.

“Arigatou, nee-chan!” Yuto said and then rapidly took the bags and open them.

“So, did you heard that Johnny let you guys go to the amusement park?” Aoki asked and then Inoo said, “We were just talking about that.”

“I was the one that started it.” Chinen pouted and then Inoo ruffled his hair.

“Delicious! Try this, Yabu.” Yuto said with his mouth full. Then Chinen walked to Yuto and took a bento and ate a chicken that was just freshly cooked.

“How is it?” Satomi N. asked and then Chinen with ‘sparkly’ eyes nodded.

“Really?” Yabu asked and then took a bento and ate it. “This is delicious!” He added after eating all of the bento.

“I want to try it!” All of the other members joined and then soon they all were full.

“That was delicious, thank you Satomi and Aoki!” Yabu said and then Satomi N. and Aoki smiled in response.

“Hey, we should go to the amusement park already.” Aoki said and Satomi N. nodded in agreement.

“We haven’t dress up yet.” Ryutaro said and then look at his clothes. He was wearing a baggy shirt with a sweat pants and tennis.

“Don’t you have a t-shirt in your bag?” Satomi N. said and then Ryutaro made a face of 'You-Are-Right'.

“Go change quickly!” Aoki said and the boys quickly got up and changed into a t-shirt and some normal jeans. As soon as they changed they got their things and go to their cars.

~The Girls’ Side~

When their amazingly long phone call ended, they said that they will meet up at Hikari’s house. Since is near the amusement park and they bring their clothes in a bag to change in Hikari’s house.

“Come on, girls we have only five minutes.” Satomi said looking at the clock and then at the girls.

“Alright, don’t worry!” Hikari said and then she kept putting on light make up.

“Mou, Yukime, hurry up!” Keiri said with Yukime putting make up on her.

“Don’t rush me!” Yukime said and then quickly put the last touch of the lip gloss and finished. “Voila!” Yukime added and closed the lip gloss and put it in the table.

“Finished?” Satomi asked and they both nodded making Satomi smile and then they all jumped in joy.

“Let’s get going!” They all said and then walk to the amusement park since is really near Hikari’s house.

~Amusement Park~

“AHHH!” Screams were heard from the roller coaster and the haunted house. The girls were already in the amusement park and they stood still looking at the sign.

“Ready, girls?” Satomi asked while looking at each of the girls.

The girls nodded in response and then they all walked in, but before they could enjoy the amusement park, luxurious cars were parked in the parking. The cars caught all the people’s attentions, including the girls’.

“That’s Hey!Say!JUMP!” Girls begin to scream as they run towards the boys.

When they got out of their cars, girls began to surround them and pushed each other to see clearly the boys.

“Aren’t those the boys we saw at the mall?” Hikari asked and looked at the girls for reply.

“Yeah, and that’s the buy who bumped me!” Rena said while looking at Ryutaro who was happily smiling at their fans.

When the boys began to walk towards the entrance they saw the girls and then the first one to react was Yabu that walked towards the girls.

“Hi, Satomi!” Yabu greeted her as if he knows her and she smiled in response.

“You know him?” Ami whispered to Satomi and she shook her head and smiled at Yabu.

“How come they don’t know each other then why did they greet each other?” Eva whispered to Ami and then Ami whispered back, “I have no idea!”

“How about we go to have fun together?” Yabu asked and then Satomi looked at the girls to see if they accept.

“Yeah, let’s go! I’m so bored right now.” Akari said and then Satomi smiled to Yabu, indicating that they should go together.

“I didn’t want to go with that girl.” Ryutaro whispered to Yamada while looking at Rena.

“You don’t even know her too well.” Yamada whispered back and then rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go to the haunted house first, like I told you girls.” Satomi said and then looked at Ami and Yukime with a smirk.

‘Yabai! I hate haunted houses.’ Hikaru thought and then backed away.

“Are you alright?” Momoka asked since she was the only one to notice that Hikaru backed away.

“Off we go!” Satomi said before Hikaru could reply and then they all walked to the haunted house.

“This looks creepier than I imagined.” Keiri said and then hide behind Satomi.

“Don’t worry, the things inside are not real.” Satomi said and then Keiri sighed in relief.

“Still is a haunted house!” Yukime exclaimed frightened and then she hid behind Hikari.

“Hey, where is Satomi and Aoki?” Yabu asked Yuto and Inoo.

“I don’t know, let me call her.” Inoo and Yuto said in unison and then took their phone out and dialed some numbers.

After two rings finally Satomi N. picks up.

“Hello, nee-chan, where are you?” Yuto asked to Satomi N. and then Yuto heard lots of screaming in the background.

“I’m at the roller coaster area, you?” Satomi answer and then Yuto nodded.

“I’m at the haunted house, are you with Aoki?” Yuto said looking at the concerned Inoo.

“YEAH! I’M RIGHT BEHIND HER!” Aoki was heard shouting at the background making Yuto smiled at Inoo, indicating she was fine.

“Well, when you finish meet us at the food court.” Yuto said and then hang up. “They are in the roller coaster area.” Yuto said to the worried boys.

“We should go in now.” Satomi said and then they all nodded, except Ami and Yukime.

After paying for the tickets they made the line and finally it was their turn. As soon as they enter Ami and Yukime were holding Satomi’s arms.

“Don’t be scared, scaredy-cat.” Takaki said to Ami and then he received a stomp on his foot from Ami. “Why did you do that for?” Takaki asked with anger and then Ami begin to laugh.

After laughing so much, Ami felt that something was in her shoulder and when she turned to see what is was, a fake hand, which looked real, was in top of her shoulder.

“AHHHHH!” Ami screamed in the top of her lungs and begin to run in circles. “Take it off me!” Ami said while running in circles.

“Is not real, Ami!” Satomi said and then stopped Ami from running and took the fake hand off her.

“I seriously hate haunted houses!” Ami said after seeing the fake hand and throwing it away.

“I’m just scared about ghosts.” Yukime said while walking with her arms crossed.

“BOO!” Keito exclaimed from behind Yukime, making her jolt and turned around and without warning hitting Keito with her hand in his head.

Then Keito felt to the floor unconscious, which made the boys worried and surround him.

“Why did you do that?” Eva asked shocked and then walked over the boys.

“I was scared and he made me do that, it wasn’t my fault.” Yukime defended herself and then Shizuna put her hand in Yukime’s shoulder and smiled.

“He will be fine.” Shizuna said with a soft voice making Yukime feel secure and safe.

Then suddenly something came out of a hole making all the girls scared and run to the boys. Then the boys looked up and all of them were scared hugging each other. When the thing was about to attack they all widen their eyes.

“AHHHHH!” They all screamed and then all of them run with Keito in Yabu’s shoulder.

Soon after they got to the end of the haunted house, they were all panting and some were in the floor, trying to get some air. Then when they were back to normal they all go to the food court and waited for Satomi N. and Aoki to come.

“Is Keito awake yet?” Yukime asked after the long silent.

“You sure have a strong hand.” Takaki said and then Yukime grinned.

After some minutes past, Satomi N. and Aoki were walking towards them and laughing.

“Why are you girls laughing?” Daiki asked and then Aoki and Satomi N. looked at each other before laughing harder.

“Will you girls stop laughing and tell us.” Inoo said after looking at them weirdly.

“We just saw some cute guys and then they start cool to show off, and then they trip to the floor. Hahahaha!” Aoki said and then once again Inoo looked at them weirdly.

“Anyway, want to eat something?” Satomi asked breaking the silence.

Some nodded and some didn’t reply, meaning they don’t want any food. After getting what they wanted to eat, Keito woke up abruptly.

“Hungry?” Yabu asked, being the only one near Keito.

Keito nodded and then touched head. Yabu looked at him and then smiled.

“That’s for scaring Yukime.” Yabu said and then Keito puffed his cheeks.

After the others finished eating they were soon going to leave, but before they leaved some of the girls wanted to buy souvenirs. When they finished the boys and Satomi N. and Aoki bid goodbye to the girls and leave the amusement park. When the girls arrive to their home, they put their souvenir in the table and go to sleep with a smile in their face.

♥=+=+=+=+=+♥

Sorrrry for gramatical errors and boring ending... :)
any questions?? just ask me.. :)