♥ Bumpin’ ♥

Marrying a Stranger

“Wake up, girls!” Satomi yelled with a happy tone while shaking the girls from their bed.

Then the girls began to yawn and stretch like a little girl, and then they rubbed their eyes and looked at the happy Satomi.

“How come you’re so happy, Satomi-chan?” A girl with messy dark brown hair and a pale face, asked Satomi.

“Mou! Akari, Johnny-san said that he would let us go to all the shops in Tokyo and we don’t get to pay!” Satomi said and then jumped in excitement.

“Hontou?” The girls asked with excitement.

“Of course, why would I be lying to my best friends?” Satomi said and then they all looked at her which made Satomi looked at her in confusion.

“Maybe, because you want your ‘best friends’ to be happy.” A girl with shoulder length black hair with her black almond shape eyes, and thick and very pink lips, said and then the other agreed with her.

“Well, that’s maybe but now I’m telling you guys the truth.” Satomi said in a serious tone and then they all sighed and nodded.

“Alright, we’ll go with you!” They all said in unison and then Satomi smiled wide and then made a group hug.

“Hurry and get dressed up!” Satomi said after breaking the group hug.

“Hai, madam!” The girls stood like a soldier and then they all begin to laugh.

After some hours, they all were dressed up and ready to go. Then they all get their car and go to all the shops and began to try every single thing, especially clothes and accessories.

“Isn’t this cute?” Rena asked while holding a t-shirt that said ‘Never Give Up! ♥’.

“If you say so!” They all said and then they all began to try some clothes.

“Mou, meanie girls! They don’t even tell me their opinions!” Rena said to herself and then when she was going to turn around she bumped into someone making her fall along with the cloth.

“Hey, watch where you’re going!” A boy’s voice said to the angry Rena.

“Hey! You’re the one who’s not looking!” Rena said while rubbing her right ankle.

From afar, the other girls saw what happened to Rena and then they walked to the boy and Rena.

“Is there any problem?” Satomi asks as she stood in front of the boy and asked politely.

“No, were really sorry for making your friend fall!” A voice from behind the boy said.

“Yabu, that girl in the floor bumped in to me and didn’t even say sorry!” The short stature, cute and handsome boy said to the taller boy behind him.

Then a voice from behind interrupt the boy from arguing with the girls.

“Sorry for Ryutaro being so rude with you girls.” A girl with beautiful black hair and a petite body walk to the girls.

“Hey, Mi-chan! This girls are being really mean with me.” Ryutaro, the boy that bumped with Rena, pouted making the other girls chuckle.

“Sorry for not introducing myself, I’m Nakajima Satomi, and this is my friend, Ryutaro Morimoto.” The girl called Satomi said with politeness and introduced herself to the others.

“Don’t worry, that wasn’t his fault.” The other Satomi said with politeness too.

“And these are my friends Yabu, Takaki, Inoo, Hikaru, Arioka, Keito, Yamada, and my twin brother Yuto.” Satomi N. said and then all the boys bowed except for Ryutaro.

“You do look like your twin brother.” Akari said while looking at Yuto and Satomi N.

“Hey, we have to go now!” Rena said with an angry tone while trying to get up.

“Here let me help you.” Satomi said to Rena and then help her get up from the floor.

“Gomen, we have to go, nice meeting you.” Satomi said and then they all nodded and watched the girls go.

“Those girls seem familiar.” A voice from behind caught Satomi N. and the boys’ attention.

“Aoki, where the heck were you all the time?” Inoo asked and then the girl smiled really wide.

“Trying some clothes.” The girl with long brown hair and child appearance said with a happy tone.

“What do you mean by the girls being familiar?” Satomi N. asked Aoki with a curious tone.

“I’m not sure, but I have seen them somewhere.” Aoki said and then try to find the girls but they were already gone.

‘Ring Ring’

Yabu’s phone begins to ring and he quickly answers it.

“Moshi moshi!” Yabu said to the caller and then Yabu begin to nod while saying ‘Yes’ and other things.

“We’ll be right there.” Yabu said before hanging the phone and then the others turn to look at him.

“What happened?” They all asked Yabu.

“Johnny wants to see us in his office right now.” Yabu answered them back and then they all nodded.

Then all the boys bid goodbye to the girls and walk to Johnny’s office.

~With the other girls~

“Uncle wants to see us!” Satomi said and then all the girls nodded.

Then they all walk to the building, when they arrived they saw Satomi’s uncle talking to a man with black suit and really concentrated on what Kenji was talking.

“Uncle, did you call me?” Satomi asked interrupting their chat.

“Hey, Satomi, you’re finally here!” Kenji said and then hugged her.

“Johnny, this is my niece, and these are her friends.” Kenji introduced them and the girls bowed so do Johnny.

“So these are the girls that are going to marry them.” Johnny said with a finger in his cheek.

“Who’s he?” The girls asked while looking confused at Johnny.

“Girls, this is Johnny, director of Johnny’s Company.” Kenji said and then the girls nodded.

“Cute girls and nice personality, I think you have chosen the right girls.” Johnny said while looking at some documents in the table.

“Rena, what happen to you?” Kenji asked looking at Rena with Akari and Keiri holding her.

“I bumped into an arrogant boy this morning.” Rena said with her angry voice and face.

‘Ring Ring’

A cellphone began to ring in the room, making all of them look at Momoka.

“Hello!” Momoka said and then her smile turned into a frown. “Hai, I will be there by afternoon.” Momoka continued and then hang up making all the girls look at her in curiosity.

“Was that your manager?” Hikari asked and then Momoka nodded with a sad face.

“Don’t worry we will always be by your side.” Nanami said and then put her arm around Momoka’s shoulder.

“Arigatou minna!” Momoka said and her frown turned into a happy smile.

Then when they turned around Johnny and Kenji were talking making the girls laugh.

“Uncle Kenji! We are heading home now!” Satomi yelled from the door and then Kenji looked at her and nodded.

“Be careful!” Kenji said and then Satomi smiled before leaving the office and approached her friends.

~With the boys~

Once they entered the office Yabu saw Satomi running to catch up with the other girls.

“Hey! Satomi, what you doing here?” Yabu yelled at her before she could run away.

All the staffs turn to look at Yabu yelling at Satomi and then she turned to see who was calling her. Then her eyes caught Yabu waving at her.

“Who are you?” Satomi asked when she approached Yabu.

“I’m Yabu, the boy from the mall.” Yabu explained making Satomi look at him from head to toe.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t remember you.” Satomi bowed and then Yabu waved his hands, indicating that he didn’t care about that.

“Why are you here?” Yabu asked after Satomi rose up.

“To see my uncle.” Satomi said and then Yabu nodded with a smile.

“You must me lucky to have your uncle working here.” Yabu said and then Satomi shook her head and Yabu raised his right eyebrow.

“I have to marry a random guy I don’t even know.” Satomi said with a sarcastic voice making Yabu chuckled.

“So who’s the unlucky guy?” Yabu said with a teasing voice and then Satomi hit him in the arm lightly.

“I told you I don’t know.” Satomi said again and then Yabu laugh harder.

“I got to go.” Satomi said and then Yabu stop laughing and nodded.

They bid goodbye and then they go to their way. Soon the sun fades away and the moon rose up.