Teaser o2

Marrying a Stranger

So here's the second teaser! I hope you enjoy it! And congratz to the chosen girls... i'm really sorry for those that weren't chosen! But your still a character. . . Minor character... I hope you don't mind!

Chosen Girls:

Seto Keiri(yuuka)
Tanaka Hikari(Hikari)
Nanami Eva(Nuria)
Rena Yamaa(chaosrena)
Misuzawa Yukime(yukime)
Kato Ami(amiya23hsj)
Shizuna Saito(SeriStrawberry13)
Takeuchi Momoka(Kumaa-chan)
Satomi Ishikawa(Ishikawa Satomi)

Minor characters:

Katsuragi Tomoko(TomoTaro)
Shimizu Reiko(Rei1271)
Ito Koizumi(生都)
Satomi Sugimoto(Satomi-chan)
Hamano Michiyo(cutelezah_19)
Aoki Kou(Kou_Aoki)

++++++++++++++++++

“WHAT?” An angry yell was heard from a room.

The room was decorated with lots of flowers painting, hanging in a white wall. There were two couches and a chair in front of them.

“Why do ‘we’ have to do that?” A girl said with an angry tone. She has long black-ish hair, thick and small lips and big black eyes.

“Come on Satomi, you know you have to follow your uncle’s instructions.” A mid-age woman said and then to the girl so called Satomi Ishikawa.

“But why my friends too?” Satomi asked with one of her eyebrow lift up.

“I don’t really know why.” The mid-age woman called Hitomi Yamamoto said with a clueless tone.

“When are you going to tell it to my friends?” Satomi said after a sigh.

“Your uncle is going to talk to them, don’t worry everything is going to be fine. If you want, you can go to your uncle’s office and see if your friends are there.” Hitomi said and then Satomi nodded once and then walked out of the room.

Tokyo, Japan
Time: 12: 13 a.m.
Satomi’s uncle’s office

“Hello there, Satomi! How you doing?” Satomi’s uncle asked with a happy tone, when Satomi entered his office with crossed arms.

“What do you think?” Satomi asked and then her uncle just smiled.

“I already called your friends and they said that there on their way.” Kenji Takahashi, Satomi’s uncle, said with a serious tone this time.

When Satomi’s friend arrived they walked to Kenji’s office and then they saw Satomi sitting in a couch.

“Hi, Satomi!” The girls all yelled and then Satomi walked to them and hugged each of them.

“Hi, girls! How you doing?” Satomi said with a tone as if she hasn’t seen them for years and then the girls looked at her confused.

“Why do you have that tone of voice?” A girl said with a concern tone. She has shoulder length hair, with a pale face and thick lips.

“Nothing, Ami! Jut that I’m happy you guys are here.” Satomi said and then Kenji interrupted them by a cough.

“Girls, please sit down, I have something important to tell you girls.” Kenji said and then they all nodded and sat down.

“I had discuss with one of my company and I told the director that you girls will be marry with some boys of my company.” when Kenji told them the girls’ eyes widen, except for Satomi.

“But we are all young, how can we be marrying to some random boys?” A girl asked with a tone of mixed emotions, anger and fear. She has long and black hair, and some thick eyebrows, she also has little pouting lips and brown-ish almond shape eyes. She’s called Seto Keiri, a young girl with a bad father.

“That’s all, you can go now.” Kenji said and then Satomi closed her eyes tightly and let out a deep sigh.

“Let’s go, girls.” Satomi said and then the girls just looked at her in disbelief.

“Take care!” Kenji said and then Satomi pushed her friends slowly towards the door and then she closed it quickly.

 

“I wish she could know what’s happening.” Kenji said and then sighed.

~Outside the office~

“Hey, Satomi, you better explained to us what’s happening?” Keiri said with an angry tone, when she stopped walking and stand in front of Satomi.

“Keiri, please let’s go back, I don’t want to talk about it.” Satomi said and then begin to walk.

“Hey you---“ Keiri was going to stop Satomi but someone hold her arm.

“If she doesn’t want to talk about it, let her be.” A girl said with a very soft voice. She has long brown hair and big brown eyes. She has a pale face and she is quite skinny.

“But Yukime, don’t you know what is the feeling of marrying someone you don’t even know?” Keiri asked with an angry tone and then Yukime nodded with a wide smile on her face.

“I know how you feel. Maybe I haven’t experience your problem, but I know how you feel.” Yukime says making Keiri nod and a sudden smile appear on her face.

“Now let’s go!” Yukime said and then Keiri smiled and begin to walk again.

~Johnny’s Company~

“The owner just called me and said that you boys are going to meet the girls soon.” Johnny said and the boys just nodded and sighed.

“Come on, I have met them and they aren’t that bad.” Johnny said and again, the boys just nodded.

“Well, then you guys can go to your rooms and sleep.” Johnny gave up and wave goodbye to them.

Once the boys were out they took a deep breath and walked to their rooms. Another day of boredom!

++++++++++++++++++++

Congratz to the girls again and I'm realy sorry for those who weren't chosen... still your a character! >_<