Misunderstanding

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Minwoo’s POV]

 

 

“After the baby born. You’ll back with Onew and I’ll back to Hyori. Nothing gonna happen between us.” I swallowed hard after I say it. I was waiting for Sunny’s repond about it.

 

I wonder about her answer, if she love onew she’ll agree with what I was saying. If she doesn’t.... I still don’t know.

She looked at me with her eyes filled with anger and about to explode. “Okay... If this what you want. I’m okay with one condition. I’ll the one who will take care of baby. Arraso?” She said as she resting her head back on the pillow.

 

“What will you say to your mom? Huh?”

 

She turned her head towards me suddenly. Her shocked expression causing me shock too. She wants to say something but seems like her lips didn’t let her to say it out.

“Ani! You can’t do that! I’ll be the one who taking care of my baby~!!” I said kinda yelling because my voice is so loud and my eyes goes widens. I stopped. What I was just saying, I don’t care with the baby. What’s wrong with me?!

 

“You don’t even care with the baby before, why all of sudden you ask to taking care of the baby.” Her pale face like wanna eating me while she was saying it.

 

“I do care about my baby!” I said it out loud.

 

Sunny was glaring at me and her eyes turn to glaze as she turn her head. She was laying her back down and her back facing towards me. “My baby is not yours. My baby’s father won’t sleep with indiscriminate woman out there.” I heard clearly what she was mumbling.

 

Silence was happening about 5minutes in the room.

 

“Yah! What are you saying?! What do you mean with... in-in.” I stuttered as I realized something was going wrong with this conversation. Sunny was upset because I was sleep over in Hyori’s place.  “Are you jealous?”

 

She silence doesn’t say anything, or move even a bit. It was feel so awkward when I felt she was jealous with what was I doing. I walked quietly to see her on the face. She was being so ignorant lately, she seems doesn’t care everything that I said.

 

“Yah!”

 

I saw her fell asleep with her head resting on the hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter