I love you

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Sunny's pov]

I feel this warm arms again... I love when these arms wrapping around my small body. I love the feeling inside his arms. My heart beating fast. Uncontrollably. It feels all my scares are gone while he gave me this comfort backhug. I forget about how Onew tried to hurting my baby. "Minwoo-ssi.."

"You...babo." I could heard his voice calling me babo with his husky voice, again.

"Were you...looking for me??" I'm not sure saying that words towards him. Does he? Looking for me? Is that possible? 

"Everyone's looking for you..." He said before his long arms loosen slowly around me. I can't feel his backhug again. I turned my body to facing his face, I want to see him so badly. I missed him so much. 

I saw Minwoo oppa fell on the grass, laying down, with eyes closed. "Minwoo-ssi!!" My tears come down again, I shouted, ask for help.

A guy with black suit came. He was running towards me and Minwoo oppa. "Yah babo! Wake up! Open your eyes!!!" I slapped Minwoo's oppa cheek several times, only want to see him awake and looking back at me back.

That guy with black suit is his driver. I found it out when he bringing Minwoo oppa to his car and he told me, he's a driver of him. As long as our way I placed his head on my lap, he just curled on the backseat while holding my hand tightly. I was wondering how can he squeezing my hand so hard like that while he was faint. 

"Oppa.. " 

"It's alright... I'm okay." Are you okay?! You stupid minwoo. You still can told me, you're okay when I could feel your shaking and cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter