Love and Pain

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not long after she left me I decided to tried bring her back to my side.


I was running fastly catching her but all I saw just that back facing me, I hate the thought living this life without her by my side. If only I could replace it I would take all the pain that Sunny's has to bear. She shouldn't have met someone as mess as me. The campus corridor sounds noisy with our steps rushed echoing the room. Finally my arms holding onto her from behind, I wrapped her inside my arms, very tight. I don't want to lose this woman I can't believe what I did to her just hurting her, I want to be happiness for her but now I only causing this innocence girl having miserable life.

"I can't live without you." I said that next to her ear. that simple words along with sobbing that uncontrollably out from my stutter lips. I kissed her shoulder I could smell soft perfume that she used to use, the scent. "Although all I can do is- destroying your life. That's only you... only you who I love. I can't- if you leave me again, I don't know what suppose I do with my life." 

She shakes her head while her tears dropping on my forearm as she being stuck inside my arms, I don't want to make her take more step forward to leaving me. "Not you who destroying my life, but our parents' past is." She said with soft voice, she force herself to voice it out although she can't, I know that. What she said makes me cannot respond with anything else. "My place isn't to be with you right now.." She said again while caressing my forearms, and those the last words before I taking her to my car, I drove her to her house.

 

"That day, I cried all day long- just because that little toys, everyone in my class had it except me. I cried to my dad as soon as he got home after work. I remembered that clearly-" suddenly Sunny started that with her gentle voice, but I could still heard what she said to me. "My dad was laughing at me, he said why I made a fuss only because of the toys. I told him I promised would get good score if I have that toys. the we decided to went to downtown just because it's late and we can't get the toys that easily. My dad was-" She's sobbing again, "he's smiling like a crazy person that night, although I was sulking like stupid kid, I was stupid for asking such a toy like that. On our way to home, it's dark already since it's so far from home, he didn't take usual road but he chose take another else alternative, then I-" She's inhaling before continue what she want to tell me. "I heard a loud sound, from the driver side- I heard that clearly and saw that clearly as well.. My father were still smiling although I could saw the blood streaming down from the top of his head. I got stuck inside the car although there's an ahjussi who look not really well as well," She let out a dry chuckle "That's your father- half of his face was covered with blood too, he's screaming like while banging the door helplesly, he asked me to stay still while I know there's nowhere I can go in that narrow car I was witnessing my dad's last breath in that car while your dad trying to get me out."  

My heart is crumpling everytime I heard she's choked up because of the sobbing that she can't hold back in silent anymore. At one side I want to kill myself so badly, but at another side I want love this woman longer than that, I want to make her stay in my side, but that's only unfair for her. I hold her hands very tightly, I also entwined my fingers between hers. She doesn't get out from the car as soon as I stop the car right in front of her house. She's just staring blankly at my hand that holding her as she's also gripping tightly.
"Give me time." she said while couldn't lift her gaze to meet me. "I- I can't handle this..." She choked up even more, while puts her thumb caressing my knuckles. I bit my upper lip hold back some tears to running down to my cheek. "Let me and 'our' baby have our time by ourselves..."

shaking my head is the only thing I could do, since my lips seems locked from thrembling too hard. I hold her hand tightly with both of my hands not letting her go. "Will you forgive me?" I asked with hoarse voice.

She finally meets my gaze, she places her palm over my cheek, makes me lean in, her eyes seems so tired, too tired for all of this. It's not his fault not at all. "I don't know..." She said with cracked voice just like mine.

I'm pulling her closer to me just to kisses her lips, I kisses her while our tears streaming down onto our cheeks. It's been few hours but we still crying crazily like that because we just don't know how to face this pathetic past, that unfortunately is ours. 

"Take care. I will always love you." 

 

*****

It's been one month after all this messy things happened.

"Hello?" Sunny's pick up her phone after she slides the green sign on her phone screen. Her eyes looks around at the wall lwhile listening to another line of phone. 
"Hello..." she repeated, her other hand is gripping at the edge of the table. "I'm fine." she said although there's none answer from across the phone line. "How are you- hm Where are you?" Sunny asked while holding in her sob.

across from the phone line, Minwoo's gripping tightly to his phone as he has so many things to say to her, but he can't tell her, he feels ashamed to what everything happened between them. Minwoo covers his lips with the knuckles of his right hand, he also worried the sob could be heard. His lips are moving to tell her how much he missed her, but the voice not come out along. All the things he had to face it by himself he couldn't take it any longer, all the worried and the pain. His hand once caresses his face while he's sitting at the hospital waiting room with blankly gaze to the wall in front of him like he saw Sunny in front of him. 

"Oppa--" Sunny's repeating. "are you okay?" Minwoo still didn't answer but instead tears streaming down on his cheek.


[Sunny's POV]

I walked out from the gate someone's familiar as usual get out from his house at the same time as mine, he's getting into his car, and tilting his head a little and opening the passenger seat window.
"Hey good afternoon, where are you going?" He's showing his smile with his dimples showing along. He has dark skin I could notice it he got from the travelling he did as I found few plane tickets inside his car whenever I ride his car. He's turning on the machine of his car then getting out from the driver seat. 

"Dongwan-ssi.." he smiled when I said his name, he opened the door for me, although I haven't tell him where I do want to go. 

Before I left Minwoo's oppa apartment  I just know this house next to me is empty it's been empty for like 5 years, but I didn't know if the owner of this house is Dongwan oppa. Coincidence? Of course no, I'm not that stupid to think this all just coincidence, Dongwan oppa too rich to have house at this neighborhood, some neighbours even complaint about his car which is took the street too much, because we had really narrow street. I know it's because something, might be me is the reason... I know he's the loyal friend of Minwoo oppa.

"You should have let me answer the question first, Dongwan-ssi." I told him while I getting into his car, doesn't care how much I resist to not ride this car, Dongwan oppa always successed gave me a ride. 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter