Cute Jealousy~

Liar...!!!

Heechul went straight back to her home.

Heechul's Pov

*blush* He's back.... Gah!!! That idiot!! He disappeared without telling and he just appeared. "Chulie~" Eh? "Minnie? Oh! I'm sorry I left without you..." " Hehe. Don't worry~ Chulie-ah. Come here." She embraced me. So warm. " You are actually very happy that Han-Han is back right." I nodded. "Hehe~ You like him?" *blush* "Minnie! What are you talking about?! I love you, minnie!" She just smiled. "Then, why are you blushing?" Ah! "Come on. Han-Han loves you a lot! Remember?! During elementary school, we were asked about our dreams. He said that his dream is to start a family with you!" *blush~* "That was when we were just kids!!!" "Whatever~" *glances at the watch* "I need to go back home now~ bye!" That Minnie! She just came to say that?! Grrrrr

Kyuhyun's Pov

What's with him?! *sniff* Why is he still crying?! "Wifey!! Forgive me!!" Am I invisible? What the hell is his relationship with Heechul?! *takes out something* Geh! A knife?! " I should stab myself to death!!" Oy! Oy! Is he mental? "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?! What's your relationship with her?" "She's my wife!" He is definitely mad. *sigh* " I came back to ask for her forgiveness. Once I get it, I'm going back to China." " What?!" I don't get him at all!

"Chulie~ my darling! Your friend is waiting for you outside! So wake up!" Heechul woke up but she was still half- asleep. The minute she stepped out of her house. She became wide awake!
 

Heechul's Pov

"Han- Hangeng! What are you doing here?!" Great~ I just have to see his face early in the morning."Waiting for you, Wifey~" What the hell? Hmm? Why the hell is he wearing our school uniform?! " If you are wondering why I am wearing this uniform. It's because I'm attending your school from now on." He can read my mind?! He's mad. "You are worse than a stalker!" "Anything you say, I will be~" He's mental! "Stop following me!" "But we're going the same way~" He's annoying!! "Wifey! Will you forgive me?" How can I?! "No! And stop calling me wifey!" "Chulie~" he hugged me. He's annoying! We're in front of the school gate already. "Chulie~ Forgive me. I love you!" I punched him in the stomach. "No!" I left. How can he just ask me to forgive me without telling me the reason? How can he just say he love me so naturally? 

Sungmin's Pov

Kyu is actually going to school with me!! *blush* I wonder why he's not saying anything.. *glances at Kyuhyun* Omo. He's blushing!! Kyaaaa~ He's so cute when he's shy! "Kyu~ You look so cute when you are shy!!" He's blushing even harder now! "Shut up! Grrrrr" *giggles* Hehe. I love to !!

 Kyuhyun's Pov

"Kyu~ You look so cute when you are shy!!" *blush* How in the world am I suppose to react to that?! "Shut up! Grrrrr" ! Was I too rude?! *giggles*  she does not even care! I love her~ she accept me for whoever I am and forgives me easily!! Aish!  "Chulie~ Forgive me. I love you!" Huh?! "No!" Huh?! "Chulie?!" Huh?! *looks forward* Why the hell is my cousin groaning in pain?! What the hell happen again?! 

"Han-Han, you okay?" Hangeng looked at Sungmin in pain and hugged her. "Minnie~ Wifey hates me!!" *Gasp* Surely, Kyuhyun was dead jealous to see his cousin hugging Sungmin. "Hmph! You deserve it!" Now, Hangeng is crying! Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun."What?!" "Don't worry, Han-Han! Trust yourself. Don't be forceful. Tell her slowly~" She pat Hangeng's head slowly and hugged him. *stab* Kyuhyun wanted to cry then. He was really hurt. Even though Kyuhyun is arrogant, he gets jealous-no rather extremely jealous easily. "Class- Class is going to start soon!" "Oh! Then, let's go!" *wipes tears*

Sungmin's Pov

Kyuhyun's jealous? He's sooo cute!!!! Hehe~ Ah! I should go to class also! "Bye, Kyu~" "Hmph!" Is he angry at me? "Kyu?" *no replyHe-he's ignoring me? Aiyooo! He's so childish!

"So,Ms Kim and Ms Lee, Please stay back a while to clean the class.. It's your duty today." *cough* " Minnie! You okay?" "Yeah! I didn't know our class was this dusty.." *giggle* "Minnie. U have a mustache" *wipes* "Boo~Can we go to the toilet for a while? I wanna wash my hands." *giggles* "Pft. Of course! Let's go~"

"Kyaaaa~! New student is so hot!!!" *winks* "OMG!! He winked at me!! Kyaaaa~" "Hello, girls! Can I ask you something?" "Anything!"

"Yay~ Now, my hands are clean!" "We still have to clean more!" "Noo~" "Hehe" "Kyaaaaa~" "What the hell?! So annoying!" "Calm down, Chulie~! Isn't that-?! Han-Han?!"

  Heechul's Pov

Huh?! It's really him! *stab* He looks so happy talking with those girls! "Chu-Chulie? Wha-What are you doing with your shoe" *throw* "Ouch! A shoe?" I ran as I could not control my tears anymore. "Chulie" I hate him! He's making my life miserable!!

Hangeng's Pov

Ouch, that really hurts... A girl's shoes? I turned around. "Chulie" she ran again. "Han-Han! She was crying..." God! Dammit!! " I'm going to ran after her!

 

To be continued~ Will update soon!! Comment what you think is going to happen!! He-he!!

tumblr_lp1q8uyiH81qmlpyno1_500.jpg