Seoul!! I'm Back!!!

Liar...!!!

"Okay, so that's all about it. Make sure you complete the project by next week. " Sungmin was grinning happily at Kyuhyun and Heechul. They will be doing the project today. How is that possible? They are from different years? Well, the project is to be done in groups containing members from different years. " Yay!! I'm soooo happy that we will be doing it together!!!" "Tsk! I just want to do it with you, Minnie." " It's not like I want to do it with you." " WHAT?! " HUH?! Wanna FIGHT?!" Again, they are fighting. "Calm down guys! So, can we meet up today?" Kyuhyun and Heechul stare at her. * puppy eyes* They are not free but....they just can't resist Sungmin's ageyo. " Sure! We'll meet at-" "At my house!" Heechul glare at Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun just ignored it. It would be the first time, Sungmin is going to Kyuhyun's house. She was very excited~

At the airport

???'s Pov

Yay!! I'm back!! Seoul!! *sigh* Nobody even bother to pick me up! Where is that stupid cousin of mine?! Aish!! Boo~ " Oh my!! Look at that boy!! He's so hot!!! " Hmm? They are talking about me? *winks at them* "Kyaaaaa!!!" Yup! Definetly me! Oh!!! Maybe I can ask for some directions. *walks towards them* " Hello, pretty girls. Can I get your help?"

At Kyuhyun's house ( or rather outside)

Sungmin and Heechul continued to stand outside the house and stare at it. *Gasp* " Kyu!!! You-You are super rich!!!" " Yeah! Brat, why didn't you tell us?" *blush* "Wha-Whatever! Let's go in!

Sungmin's Pov

Wah!! Kyu's house is amazing!! It's huge~ Hmmm? *giggle* " Kyu! You look so cute when you were little!" "wha-" " Yeah~ who would've thought that he would become like this!" "Oy!!! *blush* Stop fooling around! Let's start!!" "Roger! Boss!!" Heechul and Sungmin said at the same time.

Brrr Brrr Brrr

Kyuhyun's Pov

??? "HUH?!" " Kyu~ What's wrong?" " Nothing. Don't worry, Min" He's back? And he's going to stay at my house?! Damn!! "Oy! Brat. What's wrong?" Should I tell them..? " Well..myy cousin came back from China and he is coming to my house now." I hope Min won't get disappointed... "Really?! I want to meet him!!" What?! " We should know how your cousin is like." Seriously? They're not mad. *sigh* What was I getting worried for? " We should get started on the project while we wait for him!"

An hour later~

"Kyu~ How come your cousin is not here yet??" "My house is quite far from the airport. Don't worry, you will meet him" They got bored. "Kyu~ Can tell us your cousin's name?" "Yeah! We're getting bored here!" " Well, his name is-" He was cut off by the door bell.

Ding Dong Ding Dong~

"Yay!! He's here!! Finally!! I will go get the door!!" "Wait! Min!" " You can't stop her when she's this excited!" *sigh

Sungmin's Pov

Ohhhhh!!!! I wonder how he looks like!! Like Kyu?!!! Kyaaa!!! I hope we can be good friends!!! I rush down to open the door. I could hear Kyu calling me but I just ignored him. "HELLO, KYU's COUSIN~!" I hugged him. " Ummm..." Hmmm? I looked up at him. *GASP* "Minnie?" "Han-Han!"

Hangeng's Pov

That cousin of mine should at least pick me up! I bet he's been playing Starcraft all day! Hmph! I pressed the doorbell and was greeted by a cute, familiar girl. "HELLO,KYU's COUSIN~!" She hugged me. "Ummm..." That brat! He beat me. Since when did he got a girl. She looked at me. OH MY GOD!! Isn't that?! "Minnie?" "Han-Han!" Which means that~!!! She must be here!! It's been such a long time!!

Heechul's Pov

"What's taking them so~ long?" Shut up, brat! Why is he always irritating?!! " You do know that Minnie is very friendly so she likes making friends." " I-I know that!" Hmph! He's jealous! *DON! DON! DON!* Who the hell is running up the stairs? So annoying...  *creak* the door opened. My back was facing the door so I turned around just to receive a hug from a random stranger. "Urgh! What the hell?!" "CHULIE~ Miss me?!! My WIFEY!!! I love you!!" I know this voice but it's impossible!! "*huff* *huff* Han-Han...." Minnie? I looked at him. It's really him! "Han-" He hugged me tighter making me choke. "Wifey~" *snap* "Ya!! Stop calling me wifey!! You left without telling me anything!! You left me alone!" I punched him in the stomach and ran out of the room. "Chulie!!" I could hear Minnie calling me from behind.

Kyuhyun's Pov

What's going on? They know each other?? Left Heechul alone? What's their relationship?! " Umm. Minnie.. You guys know my cousin?" " Yeah!! He's our childhood friend. We three have been together since young. But I left to America and four months later, Han-Han disappered leaving Chulie~ alone. Chulie then heard that Han-Han went to China. She is actually happy to see Han-Han again but she could not forgive him for not telling her anything." I looked at Hangeng who is now groaning in pain. "My wifey~ is mad at me...*sniff*" " So~ Why didn't you tell her?" " I've my reasons.

Hangeng's Pov

I came back to see her. I was going to search for her but she appeared infront of me. I was happy to see her but she still have not forgiven me. I will make sure that I will tell her, the next time I see her. "Oh! And Kyu, tell me where your school is, cause I'm transferring" "Really? I'm attending the same school. So is Chulie!" Great! I can be together with her again. Minnie got close to me and whispered into my ear. "Make sure you apologize to her. Chulie was really happy to see you." "Of course!"

 

What exactly is going to happen?? Why did Hangeng leave without telling Heechul? Will Heechul forgive him? And what's with the jealous Kyuhyun? Please leave your comments below~ :DHanchul