Chapter 2

Beautiful Target

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

“Thank you.” I said as she complimented my name.

But wait a minute... Amber? Her name is Amber? I’m getting confused.

“Wait a minute, your name is Amber? Isn’t that a girl’s name?”

“Uhm. Actually I’m a girl.”

“WHAT!?”

She’s a girl? She didn’t look like one. I was kinda surprised.

“You want to go somewhere?”

How do I respond? I don’t even have money in my pocket since I just ran away from my work.

“No thanks. I think I have to go home now.”

“It’s my treat; you don’t have to worry about the expense.”

I think she read my mind? Well, there’s nothing wrong in taking her offer, isn’t it? And besides, I really need time to have fun since I really had a bad day. Why do I have to work on that place? Every guy’s harassing me every night and I just can’t stand it anymore. If it isn’t for my dad, I won’t really work in that place.

“Okay.”

AMBER’S POV

She said yes. Oh my god. She finally gives in. I guess the arrogant girl I’ve met before isn’t really arrogant at all?

“Alright, I’ll just get my car.”

I ran back to the club and went to the parking lot. I told Soojung to wait me on the alleyway since the guys might see her if she wander around. After getting my car, I drove instantly back to the place. I opened the door for her as I stopped infront of her, she then walked in and locked the door.

“Where do you wanna go?”

“Hmm. Let’s go to the EXO Club, I think I need to take out some stress.”

“Alright, princess. As you wish.”

I didn't know why did i just called her princess. It just came out from my mouth. After that, I drove off. The atmosphere was so quiet so I decided to break the silence.

“Can I ask a question?”

She looked at me, curiously. I think she was curious on what my question might be.

“Okay. What is it?”

“Why are you working on that club anyways when in the first place you don’t want what you’re doing?”

She stayed silent for a second.

“If you don’t wanna talk about it, it’s okay.”

“It’s a bit embarrassing but I’ll tell you since you save me back there. My father had a debt to the owner of the club, to pay for the debt; I work as a bartender there since my father doesn’t have any money.”

“So you’re working there by force?”

“Yes. I really hate working there. Guys are harassing me always.”

She looked irritated so I decided to not ask anymore about it. How i wish i could help you, princess.

“Look like we’re here.”

I told her as I saw the sign board of the club and pointed it.

I parked the car on the side road, grabbed the keys and went out. I walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for Soojung.

“Thank you.” She said.

We walked inside the club; it’s packed, same as the Infinite Club. Well I guess it’s because it’s Friday Night?

“You want to buy a drink?”

I asked her as we were walking inside. She just nodded as she grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the bar counter.

“Two shots please.”

The bartender gave us two shots. I don’t really know what alcohol is this. I think its mixed alcohol. We had a toast before drinking the shot in one gulp. She then asked for two, and she asked for tequila. I thought she’s gonna give me the other shot but no. She drank it both. I think she was kinda frustrated or something that’s why she drank both of the shots.

The music suddenly changed into a techno-dance like music.

“Let’s dance!” she said as she dragged me towards the dance floor.

I think this just gets better. She’s now friendlier than the arrogant Soojung I met earlier.

We were dancing like crazy. Her dancing was really hyped, she looked funny. I just laugh on how cute she danced.

 

After a few minutes the song… became y? What the hell? It’s just getting awkward.

“Maybe we should sit for awhile?” I asked as I felt a few sweat dropped on my forehead.

She just smirked as she put her hands on my neck and pulled me closer. I became nervous. Yes I know I’m a player and I should be used to this kind of behavior but.. It’s just… She’s different. She makes me nervous. I don’t know why.

She pulled me closer and grinded on me. Maybe she’s drunk?

“Hey, maybe we should sit for awhile? I think you’ve drank too much alcohol?” I whispered to her.

She then faces back and continued grinding on me. Do you imagine our position? It was kinda hot. It sends chills to my spine. I can feel her in my _____ you know. As I was getting , I give up on resisting her. I put my hands on her waist as she was grinding me. We were doing that for how many minutes. It was so long that I was actually tired. Her grind became ier and ier. I think she was teasing me? We continued dancing like. I was just staring her eyes, admiring her beauty. She’s really beautiful. She then looked at me. We were staring at each other. I don’t know how long. We were just staring at each other and I just can’t resist her lips. It was kissable, she’s really pretty. I want to kiss her. I attempted to get closer. I moved closer and closer. Our lips were a few inches apart. I was going to make a move when suddenly her phone rang. She moved back and just stared at me. She has this surprised face. Her phone continued to rang. She pulled out her phone and looked at the caller. I cannot see the caller, but the starting letter was M. She then pointed at the exit and giving me hand signals that we should go out first. I just followed her as we walk out.

“Hello?”

“I’m at the EXO Club with a friend.”

“Yeah. I ran away again.”

“Okay, I’ll go there.”

She then hangs up.

“I’m so sorry, Amber. I need to go.”

I felt sad. Darn I wished I just kissed her earlier, and now I just lost the chance on kissing her.

“It was nice meeting you.”

She then kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I was dumbfounded. It was just a kiss on the cheek but I felt happy. I just realized that I want more. I want more time with her. She was now gone. I decided to follow her secretly. I got in my car and started to drive. I drive slowly so that she won’t recognize me. She was busy walking briskly that she didn’t even looked back. Not even once. I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled out my phone while driving. It was Luna. I answered the call.

“Hey Luna, whats up?”

“Hey, Amber. Where are you!?”

“Uhm. I’m…… I’m meeting a friend for awhile at the convenience store. Why?”

“Your girlfriend’s looking for you!”

“WHAT?”

“Your girlfriend’s here”

“What? Where are you!?”

“At the B2st Pub.”

“Errr. Okay. Don’t tell her I’m coming.. Uhm… Tell her…. I’m going home and I have a bad stomachache!”

“What? Why do you want me to lie!? Just come over here.”

“I don’t want to! Please Luna for me!”

“Alright. Aish.”

She then hung up.

I saw Soojung walked inside a convenience store.  I saw her sitting at a chair. I was hiding on my car not too far from the store. I saw a tall guy wearing a varsity jacket and a skinny jeans walked in. Soojung then stood up and kissed him.

..

..

..

What? What did I just saw? Did I just saw Soojung kissed him?

I shook my head as I think my brain just absorbing what I just saw.

SHE JUST KISSED HIM?