one

The Girl next Door

 

 

-1st-

 

 

It was supposed to be a normal sunny day.

 

It's when I open my eyes only to be greeted by the lovely rays of the sun that will pass through the window curtains of my bedroom.

 

I would get up from bed, stretch my arms, and yawn in contentment.

 

I would walk over to the window and as I open it, the warm breeze would blow against my face as i would hear the musical chirping of the birds from the trees.

 

But no.

 

My day didn't start that way.

 

I was having this amazing dream wherein I was standing onstage, singing 'Someday' with my favorite singer and my dreamgirl IU.

 

We were holding hands, and glancing lovingly at one another. There fireworks at the background and we were being showered with millions of rose petals above our heads.

 

 It was the perfect moment.

 

But that moment was ruined once I was awaken by loud sounds coming from outside.

 

I wanted to back to sleep again and see IU, but the noise kept on bugging me.

 

Feeling all agitated and annoyed I sat up on my bed. My face grimaced as I realized it was only 6 am in the morning. And it was a Saturday.

 

A saturday. Which means no work and more sleep.

 

But how the hell am I going to sleep with all those noise out there?!

 

With a frustrated groan, I removed the thick covers off my body and struggled to lift my of the bed.

 

I wore my bunny slippers and approached the mirror to see how I looked after waking up from a sweet dream.

 

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all? Me?

 

Oh who am I kidding?

 

Frizzy hair that almost looked like a bird's nest, huge dark circle around my eyes that seemed to be popping out of its sockets anytime soon, chapped up lips that suffered from my constant biting, and a visibly seen dried drool on the corner of my mouth.

 

Yep, I look horrible all right.

 

With a sigh I turned away from the mirror, totally displeased about my horryifying appearance.

 

I walked over to the door, held the doorknob, and finally stepped out of my room.

 

"HOLY MOTHERFU-"

 

Yes, I'm quite a curser.

 

I almost received the shock of my life once Sooyoung's face popped out from nowhere.

 

To make things worse she had this green colored facial scrub all over her face making her look like a zombie.

 

"What the hell Sooyoung? Why do you look like that?!"

 

What a way to start my day.

 

She snickered at my outburst, rolling her eyes as she threw a piece of potato chip into . She turned away, purposely making fun of me as she made her way towards the couch.

 

"YAH! Don't you dare turn your back on me while I'm talking to you."

 

"Aish, stop yelling so early in the morning. It's annoying you know." She reached for the remote and turned the television on. "Come watch tv with me."

 

Her response only aroused the crankiness in me even more.

 

What's annoying is that deafening noise outside.

 

I had nothing to do so I just followed Sooyoung and plopped my petite body besides her on the couch.

 

There was nothing interesting to watch anyway.

 

Sooyoung kept switching the channels, my brain was getting dizzy.

 

"What is that on your face? Goo or slime?"

 

My question was more of a tease.

 

"Ha-ha very funny smartypants. It's a facial mask you dummy."

 

I smacked her shoulder as my eyes mercilessly threw daggers at her way.

 

"I know what it is. You don't have to call me names."

 

"Well you don't have to make up such lame jokes." She retorted, earning another glare from me.

 

"Shut the hell up." I mumbled in defeat.

 

Sooyoung stopped in the KBS channel, and just in time her all time favorite drama 'Love Rain' was being aired.

 

I watched observingly as Sooyoung watched the drama, her eyes rounding so wide.

 

was left open wide, so I pushed her chin up. She looked at me.

 

"I was afraid that a fly would enter your gigantic mouth if you would leave it hanging open like that." I stated, smiling innocently.

 

She flicked my forehead before returning her attention back to the television.

 

In a few minutes we watched the drama in complete silence.

 

I was bored the entire time, until a certain scene had caught my eye.

 

The actress Im Yoona was about to get kissed by actor Jang Geun Seuk.

 

They leaned closer and closer until..

 

"KYAAAAAAAAH~"

 

Sooyoung instantly hopped of the couch and was continuously squeeking like a stupid fangirl.

 

Weirdo. How could she react like this over a stupid kissing scene?

 

"They kissed! They kissed!" She contiously chanted.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

"Yes they did and I saw it. I was here watching it too FYI."

 

My response didn't quite please her since after I said that, a pillow cusion was violently thrown on my face.

 

I sighed and got up from the couch.

 

"I'm going to check what's going on outside. The noise keeps bothering me."

 

She didn't respond since her attention was so drowned into the drama. I made a face. Typical Sooyoung.

 

Soon enough I opened the door and stepped out into the hall.

 

Guys were carrying certain appliances and furnitures inside the empty apartment unit right next to ours.

 

I tapped one guy on the shoulder.

 

"Uhm excuse me, what's going on in here?"

 

"Oh someone's moving in."

 

"Moving in? You mean in this apartment?"

 

He nodded before continuing on what he was doing.

 

I scratched the back of my head.

 

Just in time, a certain female voice had cause my ears to perk up.

 

[italicized words are in english]

 

"Oh yeah, just take my bags and the rest of my stuff in there."

 

Her voice sounded so loud, deep, and husky. Yet it was melodic to my ears.

 

And she was speaking english.

 

No way, there's an American moving here right next to us? COOL.

 

I turned my head and saw the best thing in my life.

 

Long red brunette hair, gorgeous thick lips, eyes that sparkled and glimmered under the ray of light, perfectly shaped mounds, the perfect S-line, and an amazingly y firm .

 

Most importantly, her angelic face that looked so beautiful it made me think twice if she was a goddess or human.

 

Chill Byuntaetae. Now's not the time for you to be released.

 

I could feel myself trembling at her presence. She's beautiful.

 

She's amazing.

 

"Excuse me, do you live here?"

 

Her voice, oh man I just want to keep hearing it forever.

 

"Hello? Excuse me?"

 

I didn't need to look at a mirror just to see my flustering cheeks.

 

"YAH!"

 

It was then that I received another flick on my forehead.

 

I squinted my eyes but almost fainted when I saw that woman standing right before me.

 

"I was asking you a question."

 

Oh God I just love her voice and the way she speaks, but English is not for me.

 

"Mwoh?"

 

"I said, do you live here?"

 

She repeated her question over and over again but I couldn't understand what it meant.

 

I struggled to think of the best possible answer I could think. I inhaled deeply before opening my mouth to respond to her.

 

"Yo ar shekshi."

 

"What?" She asked, looking as if I've insulted her or something.

 

I cleared my throat.

 

"Yo" I pointed a finger at her. "ar" I made an S-line shape with my hands. "shekshi."

 

I didn't know what I did wrong, but I received a good slap on the face from her.

 

I touched my reddening cheek, feeling my heart beating a hundred times faster than its normal rhythm.

 

She touched my face..

 

First skin contact with her.

 

This is a moment I'll never forget.

 

This is the beginning of the extraordinary happenings between me and that Girl next door.

 

 

 

to be continued

 

 

a/n: First chappie updated! Tell me what you guys think! Boring? funny? :DD