Yah! Put a shirt on!

I'll Only Love You

It had been a week since that fateful kiss with Jinki oppa and you were worried that you had embarrassed yourself by pulling him back in for another kiss. He hadn't called, hadn't sent you any messages, nothing. He had not shown up at your door randomly after his schedule or done any of his sweet, goofy Jinki actions that he always seemed to do around you. You hadn't realized he had feelings for you until he had kissed you and then you had used those feelings and kissed him again when you saw Yonghwa behind him. You had felt awful and knew you should call him or show up at his door but you were afraid. Afraid that maybe his kiss to you was a fluke and his feelings were actually platonic. After all, you were his best friend. His other friend's little sister. Not someone he should probably see in a romantic way, right?

After a week of not seeing Jinki, you decided to take matters into your own hands and go see him. You arrived at SHINee's dorm and knocked, hoping you didn't have to wait outside for too long. You didn't. Key opened the door, his eyes widening at the sight of you. Before he let you in, he yelled into the apartment "Guys, girl coming in! Put your shirts on!" This slightly heartened you and soon enough you were let inside. 

"Kibum oppa, where is Jinki oppa?" you asked as you meandered around the living room. Key pointed at the bedroom door which was closed before turning back to his computer. You wondered what Key was doing on the computer but shrugged it off. He was probably looking at fashion or something like that. 

"Jinki oppa?" you called softly as you let yourself into the bedroom. You see him, well, really, a lump on his bed in the middle with a shock of chestnut hair sticking out of the blanket at the top. You sat softly on the edge of the bed and gently shake him awake. "Oppa, wake up. It's me. Wake up," you say, prodding him gently. He stirred and pulled the blanket off of his head and looked at you. "[Name]-ah?" he says, his voice sleepy in the most attractive and almost seductive way. "Yes, oppa. It's me," you say softly. 

He sits up and looks at you with intensely sleep eyes and says "I've missed you. Was that...kiss...was it as real for you as it was for me?"

You sigh softly and say "Yes, oppa. I realize it now that you have been the medicine for my heartache..and I think I have feelings for you." The last part of your sentence rushes out of your mouth in a whoosh of words and you sigh in relief. You hadn't known you were coming to confess, you had really just wanted to talk to him and see what was going on but now that that weight was off of your chest, you felt better.

As you and Jinki looked at each other after you confessed, you wondered what he would say. You didn't have to wait long because he soon said "Good." And then he leaned up and put his hand on the back of your head and pulled you in for a long kiss.

This long kiss was interrupted when the door opened and a shirtless Taemin pranced into the room, headphones on his ears. "Yah, Taemin-ah! Out!" Jinki shouted at his dongsaeng who had just interrupted something good. Taemin apologized profusely and left but the mood was just gone and now it was simply you and Jinki, who you now realized was shirtless. 

"Yah, oppa, as much as I adore you, put a shirt on!" you tell him, laughing.