You Brighten Up The World

I'll Only Love You

"Jinki oppa?"

"Ne, jagiyah?"

"Can you fix the lightbulb please?"

You two had been lying in he dark for the past two hours because the lightbulb went out and it was well past midnight. Neither of you could sleep, so you had sat there talking but now you were slightly annoyed with the idea of not being able to see Jinki's face. 

You heard him sigh, felt his body move next to yours as he shifted around like he was deciding whether to get up and change the lightbulb or not. 

"But jagiyahhh~" he drug out the last syllable and to distract you from the dead lightbulb, he pulled you close so that you were sitting in his lap. "You're the only light I need, jagiyah."

You smile in spite of yourself and shake your head. "Jinki oppa, please fix it...I'll reward you greatly my knight!"

You thought maybe the idea of a reward, most likely a kiss, would make him sping into action but he was more interested in you calling him your 'knight'.

"Your knight? Why am I not your prince? Or your king? Are you my queen? Shall I call you Princess [Name]?"

"Yah, oppa, hush."

You tried to bar off his line of questioning by telling him to hush but he just kept on. "Or are you a duchess? Why am I a knight?"

"Jinki oppa~"

You knew you needed to bring out the big guns, so you wound your arms around his neck, garnering a thick swallow from your boyfriend because his thoughts went to a dirty minded place. 

"If you fix the lightbulb, I'll let you be my prince," you whisper into his ear before trailing your lips down his jaw line. He swallowed again, unlocked your arms from around his neck and slid you off of his lap. His thoughts were that he would get lucky were he to change the lightbulb, so he moved quickly and changed the lightbulb.

As soon as there was light again, you grabbed the book you had been reading and cracked it open to your bookmarked page.

"Jagiyahhhhhh," Jinki yelped when he realized he was most likely not going to get lucky. 

"Later, oppa... Harry has to go back in time now and I haven't read this chapter of Harry Potter in at least a month...and that, kind sir, is unacceptable."

---

Sorry that it . I'm just...I don't know. D: