Chapter 13

Scandal

 

starting from now on, i'll put POV in my story cuz i think it's easy to present the storyline to the readers. so enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Jessica POV-

I’m in the hotel for two days already after deciding not to worry my parents by going back to their house. I tried to find places to stay, but since I don’t have many friends, I just decided to stay here even though there’s Yuri who will willingly giving me permission to stay at her apartment. But I don’t want things goes beyond what I expected and don’t want to complicate things up.

 

So I’m still lying on the bed doing nothing besides just flipping through some magazines and newspapers that I bought. Every minutes or hours passed, Hyoyeon will keep sending me text message asking me where I am and that she’s worry about me. I’m just too upset with her that I didn’t bother to reply her text and answer her call. But, I found that sometimes I’m not lonely when I keep receiving all those text from her even though I’m very lonely now. I feel that she’s talking to me when I read those text message and I can imagine the way she says all that softly and the way her sweet voice talk. I just want to go back to her and listen to her explanation but the ego that I have is taking all over me that I keep on being cold towards her.

 

I guess this is her punishment after kicking me out and cheated with that girl. Oh wait. I shouldn’t say that when I also cheated her. What’s worse is that I already make out with Yuri several times. That’s just foolish side of me.

Then I suddenly felt guilty for her has taken over me. I need to make up with her. I know she really does miss me when she told me that in her text message, but I’m actually miss her more than anything else. It’s been a week since we last talk to each other after my holiday with my family.

I suddenly felt the dull atmosphere without her presence around me.

 

Finally, I decided to reply her after receiving her last message for about 15 minutes ago.

 

I began typing slowly thinking of what I should say to her.

 

To: Hyo

My dear Hyo, I’m sorry that I made u worry. I juz need some times to clear my mind after what happen. I’m juz too sad and don’t know what to do. Just informing u that I’m just doing fine, don’t worry. To tell u the truth, I miss u a lot. I promise that I’ll come home later~! I love u honey. XOXO

 

Message sent! That was my final words that I could write after deleting and writing again every now and then when I’m writing the reply. I really hope that she’ll call me once again to hear her sweet voice and sweet words.

 

 

-Hyoyeon POV-

 

I lie on the couch lazily after getting tired of too much rest. I’m not the type who likes to rest a lot, but I didn’t go to the studio and the DSP company to watch how the Rainbow girls progressing on their dance. Woori even visited me yesterday to see how I’m doing, but I’m still the same. I guess that’s what making her worry that she kept on sending me comforting text message. And when I was about to drift out to sleep, my phone vibrates signalling that there’s incoming text. I reach for it lazily expecting it from Woori and not from Sica. Usually, at this time Woori’s the one who will send me one but when I pushed the button on my phone, I got so surprised that my mouth opening slightly itself. It read that there’s incoming message from Jessica that I was not expecting at all. Then, I open it with eager while wondering what her response is.

 

From: Sica Hun

My dear Hyo, I’m sorry that I made u worry. I juz need some times to clear my mind after what happen. I’m juz too sad and don’t know what to do. Just informing u that I’m just doing fine, don’t worry. To tell u the truth, I miss u a lot. I promise that I’ll come home later~! I love u honey. XOXO

 

Finally! She replied back. I was screaming inside that I finally found out that she’s fine. And the way she wrote all those text seems like she’s not mad at me anymore. I know that she reads all my messages and that’s why I don’t give up.

 

I have to ask where she’s at since she sounds not mad. So I quickly sent her a reply.

 

To: Sica Hun

Where are u now?

 

Message sent. I smiled excitedly. I’m certain that she’ll tell me her current location because I can feel she really miss me a lot. I know she wants to meet me very bad because that’s how I feel right now.

After a few minutes…

Oh! I got a message! Even though I was startled by it because of anticipation, I manage to open the text message.

 

From: Granny

I hope you’ll come to work. Resting too much is not good for you. You can’t stay like that forever. Please cheer. We really miss you here.

p/s: <3

 

what the! I thought that it was my girlfriend. But I’m glad about what she said and she just make me chuckled slightly. She really sent at this time. Aigoo. But, the part where she mention “We really miss you here” is sort of like she’s the one that miss me instead of the Rainbow girls. I got this kind of feeling that she has some sort of a feeling for me. Well, feeling of love that is more than friends. But, I can’t just randomly guess because I don’t know if she’s really like that, acting all obvious. I can’t help but feel great to be friends with a warm person like her. She’s pretty, well most of everything, caring, loving, sweet thoughtful and so on.

Another message! And this time, it’s really Jessica.

 

From: Sica Hun

I’m at the Grandstar Hotel. Don’t worry. I’m fine honey~!

 

Oh my god! She called me honey already!  I’m longing to hear that for a long time. It feel great even just reading instead of hearing it. I wonder how her feeling right now.

 

To: Sica Hun

What room? You’re not scared being there alone baby?

 

I quickly sent a reply to her. It’s been two days since I got a smile this wide. All this while, I can just smile bitterly, and now I realised that only her can make me smile this wide.

 

-Jessica POV-      

She call me baby? Oh my! If I’m right by her side now, I’m sure that she had been pinned at the wall by me. But wait! Why I suddenly become so lovey dovey with her? I should have being cold to her. I shouldn’t show my bright side to her. Aigoo! My bad.

But why did she even ask for my room number. Anyway I’ve to tell her before something bad happen to me. Nobody knows that I’m here.

 

 

To: Hyo

430. why should u care whether I’m scared or not.

 

I smirked. She must be very confused now about what I said to her. Just now, I was being sweet to her. But now, I suddenly turned to cold. Let’s play the ice princess game Hyo.

 

-Hyoyeon POV-

Oh my! I forgot to text Woori back. What should I say to her. All this while, my reply were all like “thanks”, “no worry” and something like that. Same or different I have to reply her back since she’s very sincere with me.

 

To: Granny

Tq granny. I promise I’ll get back there as soon as possible. I’ll not leave you guys like that, kay?

p/s: I miss u too~! ^.-

 

I try to by adding “too” at the last word. I really love to . and Sica as well not to mention. I feel that we have been friends for more than two years now because I got close to her very fast that I can even start to .

Then, I got a message again. She’s fast nowadays when it comes to replying my messages.

 

From: Granny

Why suddenly wit that “to”. Btw, I miss u more. Keke.

I guess that u’re fine now! we can’t wait to see u again.

We need our teacher to fix our dance.

 

There she goes again with that ‘we’ and ‘our’ thingy. I know she replace that word instead of writing ‘I’ and ‘my’. However, I replied her the other way round.

 

To: Granny

I can’t wait to see u again too n I promise that I’ll fix your dance as soon as I’m back, kay.*wink*whatcha doin now huh?

 

I grinned widely. And she replied back answering that she’s at lunch with some members and what they’re going to do next. we keep replying each other text message while I’m in the car, driving.

 

-Jessica POV-

I’ve waited for almost 30 minutes to get another text message from Hyo. But I never got one. Maybe she doesn’t want to quarrel again. She’s the type who’s calm and settle things calmly. That’s what is I envy about her. I tried to be like that, but I can’t. well, it’s a good things then, because I’ve heard people said that if a couple have same personalities, they’re not perfect and happy. Some kind of like both side have temper, and then the relationship will goes to death. The same goes to me and Hyo. I can’t imagine if we’re both taking things calmly even if it doesn’t need to. When that situation happened, I’m the one that being strict. So that’s what make we are now. We make up each other weakness.

 

I waited again for a reply but got none. I’m being curious to why she didn’t because if I’m being cold or mad, she’ll reply me and never ignore me like this.

Then, my room bell rang. I stood up lazily to get the door knowing that it’s the hotel service because I’ve ordered chicken steak for my lunch a while ago.

 

But when I pulled the door open, a pretty girl was standing at the door with her serious face on. I began to shake slightly