Chapter 14

Scandal

 

skip5beat: you're right! told ya, i'm not good at teasing the readers. hehe.. kidding. of coz its HYoyeon right? who else. since you figure ot out, i put add one more chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-Jessica POV-

 

“Hyo! What are u doing here?!” I shouted right after I saw her at the door. She then suddenly pulled me in her embrace tightly.

 

We stay like that for a really long time. although I tried to break off from the hug but Hyo pulled me back in her hug. As we’re hugging in front of the door, I feel that my tears are ready for action.

I used all my energy to push her, and it works.

 

“what are you doing here?” I keep holding in the tears not to spill it.

 

“I’m here to sell a tonic” she answered seriously but I can’t help but chuckled at her insulting answer. My tears are now spill out as I smiled. At the same time, I slapped her lightly and wiped the tears with the back of my hand.

 

“I’m here to meet you of course, you fool!” I tried to slap her again but she caught my hand. I began to sobbed now but luckily she helped me wiped it with her gentle hands.

 

“let’s go inside!” I dragged her inside after she helped me to close the door and I sat her on the couch.

I sat at the opposite couch. I don’t know why I can’t let my guards down when she’s finally here, the one that I was longing for. I should have sit beside her hugging her waist snuggling close in the crook of her neck like I always do.

 

“you’re not mad at me anymore?” she asked.

 

“who said that! I’m still mad at you!” I crossed my arms and lean my back on the couch.

 

“I’m sorry. Very very sorry that I made you upset. I-” she stood up and was cut off.

 

“stop!” I pointed all my 10 fingers to her. “don’t come close to me”

Stupid stupid! Why did I stop her. If I don’t do that, she would have come and sit beside me, apologising then hug me then kiss me passionately. The things that I was longing for, that can occur now, was ruined by me, myself.

 

She sat down slowly accepting my rejection. Deep inside my heart, I was smirking inside looking at her reaction. Well, I’m used to tease her a lot actually. It’s been a long time since I really tease her.

 

 

-Hyoyeon POV-

 

I cannot believe what was happening. Just now, she call me honey like she’s already forgiven me. I don’t get why her moods always swings eventually.

I was about to cry when she said not to come close to her. What am I to her? Does she not care about me anymore?

 

“okay! Frist of all, Woori have nothing to do with me. She’s just a friend of mine. You can’t misunderstood like that.”

 

“I don’t like it that you’re mentioning her in front of me. I feel like she’s someone very important to you.” I was taken aback by what she just said. I came all the way here of course just to explain about her misunderstanding with me and Woori.

 

“Sica! Please listen to my explaining first” now I know why she said that. When she’s jealous with someone around me, she used to turn her gaze somewhere else and avoid my eyes and sometimes she’ll just threw me her death glare. But just now, she was avoiding my gaze and was looking somewhere else.

 

After that, I explained to her about what happen that night and about what is my relationship with Woori. Now that I saw her expression soften, I was relieved a bit.

 

 

-Jessica POV-

 

I already know what her explanation gonna be. It just that, I need to hear her further story about that girl. How is the way when she talked about that girl. Then, I felt that I have to end this faster because I miss her damn a lot. I was longing for her hot kiss, comfortable hug, pinning her down on the bed and indeed I was not really paying attention to what she was talking because my mind wouldn’t stop thinking of the dirty things to do with her after this. Without wasting anymore time, I stood up from the couch and walked slowly towards her while never missing any glare at her. I can see that she’s sweating and turn on at the way I walk to her while I was unbuttoning off my jean’s zipper.

 

Then, I went to seat on her laps, strangled my legs behind her waist and threw my arms around her neck. I knew she was confused of my behaviour at the moment because she never replied to my hug back. So to make the work easier, I help her wrapped her arms around my waist by taking both her arms and wrapped it around my thin waist.

 

She didn’t speak a word and nor did I. I began to caress her lips using my thumb admiring the sexy lips of hers. What she can do was stare back at me while I was staring at the luscious lips. I have to tease her before I start the party of course. She used to like it this way.

 

“baby! You don’t know how much I was longing for this lips of yours?” she stayed silent stunned by my action. I know she was waiting for my further move.

 

I pushed her shoulder and she ended up leaning at the couch.

 

I cupped her cheeks and caressed it with my soft hand “I miss you funckin damn much!” I began to crush my lips on her kissing her passionately.

But she never replied the precious kiss that I was giving her. I was like kissing a human-like-statue which has very soft lips but never respond to my kiss.

 

“I know you want this! C’mon Hyo!” then I started making further move by removing my plain white t-shirt leaving only my black lingerie on. After that, I continued to shower her a passionate kiss.

 

Then I felt that she was moving her lips into mine requesting for an enter and smirked. But she ended up being tease by me. I can’t help but to break off the kiss every now and then when she tried to enter her tongue inside my mouth. Getting frustrated with me, she cupped my face and held it tightly and began to explore my mouth.

I chuckled slightly between the kiss because of her cute action.

 

“and did you know that you torture me the past two days?” she managed to speak between my unstoppable kiss.

 

The way to show my apologise to her now is sucking her neck near her sensitive part. I already know where to make her moan even with my eyes close. Nobody could do that to her except me.

 

“sorry baby” I said between the kiss on her neck. I heard her soft moan then pulled off from her neck and travelled to her nose.

 

“I know I made you suffer a lot” I peck on her nose. “I’m sorry.”

 

After that, I removed her shirts and threw it at the floor where my shirt was. I can’t help but to obey my lust. I couldn’t control myself and my lust whenever I’m with her.

 

“come here!” I stood up from the couch dragging her along towards the bed.

But before I could pinned her down, I ended up being pinned down by the superfast woman that was hungry to eat me after a long time.

 

The hot night continued while we were talking in each other embrace, both naked.

 

 

-Hyoyeon POV-

 

 We lied on the bed under the cover with the both of us were undress. But the embrace between me and her had turned us warm.

 

“Sica!” I stroked her hair with my other arm while the other one was on her bare waist.

 

“uh?” she answered with her heavy eyelids and her eyes didn’t even really open fully.

 

“I’m applying for the designer and editor jobs!” I tried to keep her eyes open by giving her a long-peck on her eyes. And she responded.

 

“oh really! That’s good for you then! So when is it?”

 

“I’m going to the interview in three days. Come with me?”

 

“well- I don’t think I can”

 

“why? You’re free from any schedule right?”

 

“err.. I-”

 

I can’t take her excuse anymore. “you have to! Or.., you want me to go with Woori?”

It worked. The way she killed me with her death glare explain that she’s jealous.

 

“how many times do I have to tell you not to men-” she was cut off again.

 

“deal?”

 

“okay, fine!”

 

“thanks honey!” I threw a peck on her lips and rubbed her bare shoulder until she fell asleep. Not soon after that, I also drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: i can juz update this much. please anticipate for more